everybody talks.

the first day of the training camp went on with only the introductions and Bokuto basically adopting Hinata, which may or may have not ticked Sugawara off a little bit

the first day of the training camp went on with only the introductions and Bokuto basically adopting Hinata, which may or may have not ticked Sugawara off a little bit. (name) got settled in the girls' room, chatting with the other managers until they forcefully fell asleep. they all woke up early enough to make the breakfast, (name) quickly pulling on her leggings and hoodie.

all the girls walked into the kitchen, preparing a real morning feast for the boys which they hoped to get some praise for later on. once the dining room was filled with the scent of eggs, bacon, pork cutlets, and rice, they decided to take a morning stroll around the area, mainly showing Kiyoko and (name) around so they wouldn't get lost.

the dining room got slowly filled with the hungry boys who had to gain their energy for the first day of the training camp. everyone filled their trays with whatever was available. the other teams got quickly shocked when Tanaka and Nishinoya started crying waterfalls while stuffing their mouths.

"what's wrong with them?" Konoha leaned closer to Asahi to ask silently enough so the others wouldn't hear but he got his answer before the ace could even open his mouth.

"Kiyoko and (name) made this for us!" they both cried out, stuffing their mouths until they almost exploded. later on, they got scolded by Sugawara that their stomachs will hurt if they continue like this but that didn't stop them from praising Kiyoko the second she entered the dining room with the other managers from their morning walk.

"where is (name)?" Daichi asked their third-year manager once he noticed the girl wasn't with them. the other managers took some of the food as well, sitting down with their lively teams to catch up.

"she went to our room to gather her things," Kiyoko stated once she sat between Sugawara and Asahi, slowly eating her rice and eggs. nobody really understood what she meant by 'things' but it was clear enough once (name) slid inside the dining room with her earbuds in, lowly singing the song everybody talks by neon trees to herself. the Karasuno team just smiled at how she swayed to the beat and put whatever she wanted on her plate.

Kuroo's head was quick to jolt up, watching her sway her hips, surprised by how she didn't drop the food during that. she may be whispering the words of the known song, but he heard them loud and clear in his head. his cheeks were once again dusted in pink, his teammates noticing it and smirking.

"so Bokuto was serious once he blabbed yesterday about how she is here?" Yaku chuckled while playing with the vegetables on his plate. meanwhile, (name) plopped herself down next to Yamaguchi and immediately stole one of his meatbuns. "it's really her? you can hear her?"

"loud and clear." Kuroo sighed dreamily, supporting his head with one of his strong arms to stare at the gentle girl just a table away from him. he knew there was something about the girl the second he saw her a few weeks ago and now he knew for sure. he knew that him paying extra attention to her shiny (hair color) hair, to her beautiful body, and to her bright smile must have a reason. now he knew that it is her voice that he can't get out of his mind and frankly, he never wants it to leave.