Chapter 1

" Keith , can you move away from me while I try in feed my son".

Me and  keith been together on and off for almost 5 years all he do Is cheat I don't know why I always go back to him...

" Girl you better chill out saying your son he mine too and aint like you breast feeding so you need to stop acting bad".

"And you need to stop going too other bitches for pussy when you know damn well I give mine up".

"Okay kena chill I told you I'm done cheating I swear"He said looking me In my eyes.

"Whatever fuck up and im done oh btw lemme see your phone please" I stopped feeding keith Jr and look up at keith battig my eyelashes.

"Girl you just wanna go through my messages but shit go ahead" he passed me his phone then grabbed kj from my arms and was like "look at my big boy ima teach you how to get all the girls".

" Get slapped keith I said in he was  like can I get my phone back?".

"Yeah but lemme find out you cheating"!.
I was reading all his text but he didnt really have anything so I couldn't do anything yet..

         I got up in grabbed my brush our the drawl as I did that I felt a stinging pain on my ass I looked at keith scowling.

"Nigga you play too much BE doing the most damn".

" Stop and come give daddy a kiss " he Saud looking at my ass and licking his lip.

" No my ma on her way for kj..."