Chapter 4:

I got scared and grabbed my baby in we hid in the room I fed him to keep him quiet thinking to myself.

" I gotta leave keith he keep putting us in danger this shit not right every day we gone fuck around in be dead because of him.."

But he is my kid's father but he gotta get his shit together or we gone forever my ass will fuck around and change my name and move across seas!. And that is some real shit but anyways back to us..

*********

We finally got safe in we was happy then my phone rang it was keith..

**Convo***

"Ma I shot him your safe just come out so we can go home now I prom use we gone be good and your mom safe I went there first". He told me like it was okay but I'm his rider no matter what even though I have my doubts and wanna leave sometime ....

"Okay ima come..." I told him still kinda scared...

I walked out with my baby and saw keith I started crying and he grabbed me and held me close whispering it was Okay and it was gonna be alright.

I got up and said " Keith If you dont get out the game I'm going to have to take jr and leave you I whispered".

He looked at me.

" so you making me choose ... Rena i need a little time ma i cant just up anf quit baby just give me a little while longer by the time jr is going on 2 ima be out this shit i promise ".

She looked up with tears in her eyes .

" if you not then we leaving ... i cant take the pain no more you supposed to be this big baller the top of them all .. The fuck happened?".