Chapter 3 :

I woke up to someone shaking me away I jumped up in I saw it was keith so I just rolled over.

"No baby get up it some deep shit we gotta go baby come on I got jr lets go baby please nate and joey out there watching out but we gotta go".

I jumped up and grabbed  some shit knowing it was a deal gone bad I hurried up and slapped on some shoes in then grabbed jr and got out the house with keith following then when we got in the car he sped off .

" what the fuck is wrong with you do you not fucking realize you not only put me in danger but your fucking son i don't know if you care about him but I damn well do and if you dont stop this fucking gang shit we Will leave..".

"Okay kena can you just chill out in let me take care of this I'm taking yall to the hotel then I'm going to meet up with dre and we gone get out people in handle the bullshit".

"Boy what the hell I just say". I said popping him in his head like he was dumb or some shit".

"Chill out" he was saying a we pulled up to the hotel.

I grabbed jr holding him tightly and keith said he will be back an  kissed my cheek...

*****

At the hotel:

I was  gonna take a shower but I couldn't leave my baby alone so I just waited for keith he hasn't called or anything an  it's been 3 hours I'm scared as fuck even though I know w  fight alot that man got my heart and he my everything I'm his ride or die just like he my rock since day one so it don't matter bout them other hoes cause take the end of the day I'm his A1 too we be rocking through whatever period...

I doesed off thinking still but there was a knock at the door I got scared so I grabbed my gun I always had hidden on me not even keith knew I had one but when you fuck with someone in the gang you gotta have protection..

I peeked through the peep hole it was covered up so I slowly drew my gun out in carefully unlocked the door it wasnt keith...

  But before I asked what he wanted I heard:

   *boom boom* and it wasn't from me.

************