Chapter 3 - The Barber Shop

"I'm done with this."

Ann grabbed her laptop and looked up open jobs near her. There was only one, at the barber shop.

"The barber shop?! That's the worst of them all."

She had never liked barber shops since she was a kid. It only takes one time.

When she was six years old the barber was cutting her hair when all the sudden she dropped the scissors on Ann. They fell straight down into her hand and cut through about an inch through her wrist.

Ann screamed and cried. She was lucky it didn't hit a blood vessel.

Her mom saw the blood dripping off her arm and immediately took Ann to the ER.

She grabbed the tissues from the glove compartment in her car and told Ann to keep pressure on it of course Ann was too young to understand what that meant.

Ann was crying about how bad it hurt and that she

"never ever ever ever wanted to go back to a barber shop for the rest of her life!"

Ann eventually passed out from blood loss and crying.

Yeah pretty self explanatory

She had to take the job, doesn't matter if she didn't want to she needed the money.

She filled out a form online and had to wait a week to see if she got the job.

1 WEEK LATER

Nervously, she opened the email. She had to skip through about 3 paragraphs before she saw the answer.

Her heart beating about 300 mph she read it.

YOU ARE FIT FOR THIS JOB. YOU START MONDAY

Today was Sunday, she had 24 hours to prepare. Yikes, not that long. She didn't even learn how to cut hair before she got in. She barely even went to college.

"What the heck did I just get myself into." She said out loud. She had to do this on her own.