CH:² Not a sound....

Amy pov×∆

I ran and ran hoping shadow wasn't following .....as I sprinted I tripped over a tree stump... And fell face flat to the ground ...

.
"Oof!.....ouucch...that hurt...ugh"
.

Amy attempted to stand but fell ...her hole body begin to panic ....but she was forcing herself to relax and think of the situation she's in and look at her surrounding  and noticed the stump was behind her ....while panting due some breathe that was knocked out of her due to the fall...'i don't see him anywhere hmph hehe maybe*pant*.. I am too fast for him' I stated to myself to believe my own lies when ik very damn well this isn't a joke as I again attempted to stand  sit on the stump which tripped me ...a sudden  shadow zoomed past her and near her face  ...she ended up sneezing

.
"uh...uh..chu!~" "uuh chiu~!"
.

she began to panic again bc she realized that she was in danger ....for one it's dark and she's in the woods lost and two shadow might find her ...no he will find her......'oh no'

....

Shadow pov×∆

The moment I zoomed past I heard a sneezing sound go past my ear and behind me so I stopped in the bush and turned around ....
.
'hehe there you are....rose ...eggman and I have plans set for ...you and I ... especially have my own on mind before I give u too eggman ... '
.
I kept my distance and watched her every move ...just struggling...then after a few minutes...I actually got sick of this so walked out the bush and towards her...

Amy pov×∆

I was so out of breaths....I tried to breathe ..until I looked up and saw a pair of reds looking at me from above ...I froze .....
.
Me:" h..huh..guh-why are you so annoying can't you just leave me alone ...you know what u doing doesn't make any sense ...and why are u after me...."
.

I asked while I tried to get up from my sore foot but as I did he just reached out and ...to my surprise he helped me up ....and

.
Shadow:" I will advise you to keep quiet but if you make any sound or even call for help ....... again I will make sure you won't just have a broken foot ..."(got it) his evil blood shot eyes said it all ...
.

I nodd me head and we both started walking in the dark... scary...wait correction walking with the dark scary hedgehog.....who is helping me walk....he held my hip and put my arm over his shoulder and was
walking but.....

I will admit he is so warm....I felt so relaxed with this walk ..until it began to rain...and as the rain was coming down Abit hard I began to sneeze and cough and then...... I heard a roar behind me ...I froze and shadow quickly placed me down on the ground and walked in front of me ...and positioned himself in a fighting stance ...until...

Shadow pov ×∆

I was so surprised to actually see a robotic Tiger it didn't belong to eggman and I can tell by it's colour....I looked at the details of it's body showing animal scrape marks due to last in counter with an animal and the color of this tiger was black with green stripe's and continued tracing to it's face and...I looked at it's mouth seeing green acid dripping it's mouth and gagging and I went looking down it's body to its tail ...which held a saw at the end of the tail and at the joint of the tail a chaos emerald ......I growled in frustration because now I have to deal with a messy old tiger robot with an annoying girl who can't damn walk agggg.....

I walked up to it grinning holding up the emerald ....and as I did ...it snarled at me and pounced but I moved quickly and chaos controlled over it and chaos speared it in the back ...it made a huge sound and hit the ground ....but I honestly don't care but I feel proud and disgusted by it was too easy to defeat 'hmph pathetic'....that's what I thought as I turned around to see if Amy's alright but felt its tail hit me of my hip I fell and quickly got up Abit limping.. and ...I was surprised to actually see blood dripping from my side ..."gahh!....You ...y..you bastard !" I quickly healed and kicked it by it jaw and squashed it's body piece with my fist and ...I kept on punching until I heard it switch off ...I was trying to caught my breath for about a second and I quickly remembered 'Amy' I turned to see if she was still-
.
Me:" oh ...Fuck it ...this damn girl ran away ugh but how did I not realize that..... grrrraaahhh!!" I punched the tree damn hard and almost 8 trees fell but only 6 did ......I sighed and checked one more time but to see she was behind the tree with a bruised mark on her arm..but I honestly didn't care ...my eyes shot wide open and I began to feel angry as I walked up to her ...I picked her up by the collar with a fist formed by my hand and pinned her against a tree and almost choking her to death ...
.
I began to speak in the most impatient and pissed off voice I've ever done to anyone...
Me:"...what do you think you are doing ...were you actually trying to call for help behind the tree or escape me.. miss ....ROSE.."
.
AMY:" uh...gruhh I -I ughh was trying to move out of the way so..*choke*.. I....I wo-n't get HU-RTT bUt I bruised on my arm .... *cough* by that piece of metal that flew directly a..at m-Me *cough*.....I'm sorr-y-y..."
.

I sighed and let her go and she fell to the floor and she was able to catch her breathe now crying due to impact of the floor hitting her broken foot hard all of a sudden it began to rain slowly for few seconds ..I needed a breather and I guess amy she was for a broken foot ..I never understood why mortals cry or wimp for such a stupid thing....plus now...amy was shaking in the rain ...and...she is having a problem with her breathing ...'this isn't really going as planned ..shit' ..I bent down trying to see if she was alright ..'wait .. since when do I check if others are okay ...hmph I only bother abou-' my thoughts were interrupted by her passing out ...but now there was an issue she was turning pale ...'damn it' but luckily I quickly caught her and picked her up and stood up quickly bc we needed shelter.. and ...the rain began to fall harder more and the sky looked so dim ... I decided to look for a cave ...well my home ..
.
.
It was 3 hours and still no sign of my cave... so I took shelter under 2 trees which leaves looked pressed against each other and actually looked cozy and dry so walked over there and placed amy down ...and sat understand as well and waited for this weather to change .. and got up to look for something to help any amy with her injured broken foot....
...
(also if you wondering why he isn't chaos controlling ...he's tired okay)

.

.

.

The end

.

.

.

Joking there will be more
.
Coming soon