8 months: A little earlier than anticipated...

-last week of the month-

*Ariana's POV*

I keep getting this pain in my stomach every 20 minutes, and Sean is nowhere to be found. I just grit my teeth and keep recording my new song. For the next 10 minutes they keep getting closer. I close my eyes in pain. My best friend/ big brother Tommy stops the track. "Aye, Ari, you okay?" He asks. "I'm fine!" I yell back. Him and my "sister" Victoria just look at each other, shake their heads, and start the track. I sing again, starting over. The pains are getting closer and closer. I tell Tommy to stop the track and I walk out of the booth. "What's wrong kid?" Victoria asks. They're now 5 minutes apart. "I don't know what it is, but I need to get to the emergency room. Call Sean, tell him it's important." I say trying to make it to my car. Victoria runs over to me and supports me. "You know what, I'll drive." She says directing me towards her car. The car door slams and we head to the hospital.

*Seans POV*

My phone vibrates in my pocket like someones calling me. It's an unknown number, so I ignore the call. I'm in a meeting with Ye and the rest of GOOD Music, so, I really can't take phone calls. After 10 minutes of my phone vibrating in my pocket, I excuse myself into the hallway. It's Ari's friend Tommy and he's telling me to head down to the hospital, it's an emergency with Ari. I run into the room and tell Ye and everyone that I had to leave, they understood and let me go.

It seems like I can't get into the hospital building fast enough when I pull into the parking lot. I run into the building and ask the lady at the dest where she is. She gives me the room number and I run down the hallway. When I get into the room, I see Ariana in some hospital gowns and she's kimda hunched over in pain. "Babygirl, you okay?" I ask rushing over to her side. "HELL NO!!!!" She says gripping my hand tightly. I snatch my hand away. "God damn! Does it hurt that bad?!?!" I ask shaking my hand trying to make the pain go away. Ariana shoots me a glare that kinda scares the shit outta me. She looks like she's gonna kill me in my sleep because I said that. As I'm shaking my hand, the doctor and a few nurses come walking in. "How far apart are they Ms. Grande?" Dr. Horne asks. "Maybe 2 minutes apart." He nods and checks her vagina. I shudder and mutter gross to myself. "She's dialated a fully. She's ready for delivery." He says as the nurse nods and writes it down. Dr. Horne puts in the sedative that'll make her numb so it won't hurt. "Mr. Anderson, I need you to put on these scrubs and this mask and to meet us in the delivery room." The nurse says handing me the scrubs. I nod and do it.

*15 minutes later*

I'm holding Ariana's hands as my duaghter is coming out. Ariana looks up and smiles at me. "Almost here babe." She says before the doctor tells her to push again. Her little body scrunched up as she pushed. "One more push Ariana! You're doing great!" The doctor says. And with one last push, my daughter comes out. I hear a little loud cry, and well, shit, I start to cry my own damn self! "Sean, would you like to cut the umbilical chord?" Dr. Horne asks me holding out a pair of scissors. I walk over and cut the chord. They lay the baby on Ariana's chest. "She's here babe. And she's all ours." Ariana says. I cried a little more. They rushed her over to clean her and to suck all of the nasty stuff out of her. Once they were done, they wrapped her up in a blanket and handed her to me. This is one of the happiest moments on my life. "So what are you all planning to name her?" The midwife asks us. "Audrey Myra Anderson." Ariana says before I can even answer. I smile. She never told me what she was planning on naming her, so this was a huge surprise. "That's beautiful! I'll go get your paperwork filed and I'll be right back." The midwife says before leaving the room. I take my phone out and take a picture of both of my babygirls. I sent it to my mom and to Ariana's mom.

Me: she's here. Earlier than anticipated, but she's here!

Joan: she's beautiful!!!! I can't wait to meet her! I'll fly in with Frankie tomorrow!  Congratulations!!!!!!!!

I smile at Joans text. My phone vibrates again. It's my mom texting me back.

Moms: Congratulations son! I'm so happy for the both of you! I'm excited to meet my little grandbaby! I'll try to fly in bh tomorrow! Tell Ariana that I said hello!

"Ari, moms, said hey." I say. She gives me a weak smile, which I'm taking as a hey. I reply to my mom and put my phone away. "Babygirl, she's beautiful!" I say lightly rubbing my daughters head. "Yeah, she really is. Look at those eyes!" She says. "She has your deep chocolate big brown eyes." "And your big ass head." I put my hand on my chest pretending to be hurt. She laughs quietly. "Well, I'mma leave and let my two beautiful ladies get some rest." I say while kissing both of their heads and putting Audrey in her bassinet. "Goodnight baby, I love you." I say before leaving. "I love you more and goodnight my love." She blows a little kiss before I leave.

I end up spendding the rest of my night getting ready for their arrival. But, I don't mind it. I just can't wait until the come home.

-

-

-

-

A/N: Was it any good?