18

You're the star that turns ordinaries into extraordinaries.

BTS

------

oikawa tooru was an olympic silver medalist.

he wasn't mad that he didn't get the gold, in fact he was proud.

proud because in individual staking, his angelic boyfriend sakusa kiyoomi took the gold.

oikawa knew that kiyo-kun deserved it. he knew that the ravenette spent years training to get to this point.

regardless of the outcome of the solo skate, he knew they would take gold together tomorrow.

and take that gold they did.

no other duo had such chemistry on the ice, such passion, such drive.

to oikawa, it felt like nothing more difficult than breathing.

it reminded him of how kiyoomi looked in the mornings, or how he looked when his curls were slicked to his face with sweat and he was panting, out of breath.

it was effortless, like how their other boyfriend, waka-kun, could flustered them both in seconds.

it was fun, which made him think of shoyo, his friend from the physical therapist's office, who made everything a competition.

it was intense, like how terushima got when he was cutting oikawa's hair.

it was natural, like the way he caressed his lovers.

that gold was theirs, and they gave a performance no one would ever forget.