T W O

A/N: Remember the rules of Hogwarts won't always apply in this story!

-
After the feast, I walked back to the headmasters' office.

"Ah! Ms Hale, in just a moment someone will take you to your dorm, here in Hogwarts you receive a roommate, an attempt to give everyone a friend,"

I raised an eyebrow as he explained all the friend things Hogwarts tries to imply.

I heard the door open behind us,

"Mr Malfoy, thank you for coming, this, as you know, is Y/N Hale,"

I turned around and to my surprise, the platinum-haired boy stood in front of me with a smirk on his face.

"Ms Hale, This is-," "Malfoy, Draco Malfoy," the boy said putting out his hand to shake.

I shook his hand and rolled my eyes, "You know who I am," I said.

"Very well, Mr Malfoy this will be your roommate for the rest of the year, I hope you can accustom to this accommodation, I know you're used to having your dorm but as her presence here was so sudden we didn't have time to find another dorm," the Headmaster Dumbledore said.

"No problem sir, I think I can handle her," Draco said looking at me up and down. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the headmaster.

"You two may go now," he said. We both nodded and headed out.

*Draco's pov*

"Well then, roomie nice to have you here, I know you'll do well here," I said.

"As if I wanted to be here, I'll be out of here soon," she said.

I started walking slower so she'd be in front of me,

"Damn," I thought to myself as I looked at her ass, having a roommate won't be as bad as I thought

*Y/n's pov*

We got to our dorm and I watched him say the password and the painting opened up. We walked in and stood in a room with a fireplace, two sofas, a table, and bookshelves.

I looked around more and saw two doors.

"This one is your room, this one is mine, always knock if you need something, I usually have someone over," Draco said.

"Yea, same for me, make sure to knock," I said as I started walking towards my room.

"What do you mean the same for you! You just got here, who would you have over!" He asked.

"Now that's none of your business," I hissed. He pushed me against the door to my room and placed his hands on the door on either side of my head.

"Who do you think you are to talk to me like that, you're going to learn to respect me, I'm already letting you room with me, might want to be a little grateful," he said.

I pushed him off me and placed him towards the wall, "I don't respect bottle blondes, do that shit again and I'll make sure your dick can't get up next time you need it to," I spat.

I could sense his anger filling the room, if a look could kill, I would be dead by now. He moved from the door and walked towards his room, slamming the door as he disappeared.

I walked into my room and saw my things there plus a Slytherin uniform.

I didn't have class today, I'm guessing to adjust and unpack since it's my first day and all.