Léschi Kyrios I || Hyung Line 🥵

– EXTREME smut –(warning: this one shot describes a gang bang)*********************************************

– EXTREME smut –
(warning: this one shot describes a gang bang)
*********************************************

"Ms Freya. Great to have you back tonight."  The hostess greeted as you walked into the club. You gave her a small nod and approached her, waiting for her to allow you to reach into the velvet box for your card for the night.

You pulled out the first one you felt and looked at the large personalised playing card that Léschi Kyrios, or otherwise known as Club Master, made. The playing cards each had the image of Greek god or goddess and whatever card you got was your playthings for the night. Each card was attached to a lanyard that hung around your neck, proudly stating what group you belonged to and who was allowed to approach you for a night filled with nothing but lust and pleasure.

You looked down at the card, smiling down at the card as it was a personal favourite of yours, Athena aka... the Goddess of War. You had been coming to this pleasure club for a year now and the nights you ended up with Athena were always the best nights. It was like some higher being was pulling the strings and making sure the other men and woman in this group, were the ones who made you scream all night long. You always left the club completely fulfilled in lustful pleasure so when you pulled out this card, you couldn't help but feel heat rush to your sex in anticipation.

"Athena... great choice Ms Freya. I hope you enjoy your night." And with that said, you lifted the lanyard over your head, placing it against your chest and walking off to the cloak room to hand over your bag and coat that was hiding your sinful outfit underneath.

You went shopping that afternoon after work to find something new to wear. You usually went to this club when you were needy which happened to be quite often, sometimes once a week but you rarely bought anything new. However, you had just received a new promotion at work so to celebrate, you bought something incredibly sinful hoping to catch the eyes of multiple people in your group tonight.

Red was your battle colour and your favourite lingerie store had just added something extremely exciting. The bra was essentially just harness snaps and definitely showed quiet a bit of boob–just like you loved. A red thong, held up but more straps and a garter that was attached to red bands around your thighs.

 A red thong, held up but more straps and a garter that was attached to red bands around your thighs