Léschi Kyrios II || Hyung Line 🥵

– EXTREME smut –(warning: this one shot describes a gang bang)*********************************************

– EXTREME smut –
(warning: this one shot describes a gang bang)
*********************************************

"As much as I'd love to let you all have goes at trying to get me to finish on your faces, I think you boys deserve something else." You mewled, standing up from the bed and walking to where three of the boys were standing at the end of the bed.

Suga joined, walking up behind you and kissing your back. "Get on your knees baby girl."

So you dropped slowly down in front of RM and the other two moved to the side to trap you in between the four of them. You saw how painfully hard they all were, bulges extremely prominent under the black boxers they all wore. Your two hands made their way to Jin and J-Hope's bulges and began to palm them, feeling how beautifully erect and ready they were for you. Your head moved forward and licked RM's hard on through his boxers and he let out a quick hiss from the initial feeling.

He wanted so bad for your pretty little mouth to be wrapped around his length so his hands found the top of his boxers and slid them down. You watched how his full length popped out of his underwear and pointed straight at your face, so unbelievably hard and ready for you. You let out a small gasp when you realised his length but then bit down on your lip, so happy with his girth.

The rest of the boys took their underwear off too and all three displayed the same excruciatingly erect cocks, all pointing in your direction and needing your care and attention. All different sizes and all looking different but all four were perfect to you.

Sure, dicks aren't the prettiest things in the world but you loved having them in your mouth or any of your other holes. You loved watching men fall to your skills and the groans they let out from your lips wrapped around their length. You loved how they desperately would try to last as long as they could, it made you feel powerful that you would have them craving even more of you.

Just like the four around you right now were.

You leaned forward and took RM's bell into your warm mouth, teasing him by sucking only on the tip while looking up at him with innocent eyes. He groaned, annoyed from what you were doing and you smirked up at him before taking more of him in your mouth and slowly bobbing your head in and out.

Your hands began to feel out to your sides for something else to grab onto and both boys grabbed your wandering hands and guided you to their cocks. You grabbed onto them firmly and began to move your hands up and down their lengths, fucking them with your soft palms which they both loved.

Behind you was Suga who had been stroking himself, waiting for you to switch when you were ready but he was so impatient. All four of them were impatient and wanted your mouth on them but alas... you only have one so they had to waited their turn.

"God you have such a pretty little mouth." RM sighed from above you.

You left his erection with a pop and innocently smiled from the compliment. "It's pretty foul as well." You told him before shifting to you side and changing your attention to J-Hope's cock.