Chapter 1

(A/N listen to the song, please)

♥The Highschool Reunion♥

"Maybe this time, love won't end."
♥♥♥

Lisa clicked her heels as she swayed her hips going to the famous Samyupsal place that their high school class reunion was being held. She greeted some well-known people along the way at class '10. Most people who knew her back in high school wouldn't recognize her right away because of the drastic way her appearance change. From the sweet baby girl to a super hot model, her classmates surely had a hard time recognizing her right away. Especially Nayeon, the person who used to look down at her back in high school. Now she couldn't even look at her from eye to eye as Lisa posted her sweet little smile on her.

She simply couldn't swallow the embarrassment she had from always bullying her and spreading some nasty gossip about her. Surely, Karma was a bitch as the girl wasn't able to reach her dream of becoming an actress while Lisa became a famous Korean model.

"Lalisa?"

She heard someone's voice which she recognized right away. It was Bambam. The man who used to be her study buddy back in high school when Jungkook couldn't come due to him pulling an all-nighter just to play an online game.

"Bamie!"

She smiled widely as she pulled him into a hug. Bambam still looked the same. Nothing seemed to change much despite having the same age as Lisa. He still looks like the same teenage guy she knew ten years ago. Except he coloured his hair to ash grey now.

"Omg! It was indeed you! The Lisa we knew back in high school, couldn't even compare to your future self. You're smoking hot now!"

Bambam enthusiastically said as he clapped his hands in fro t her. Lisa smile and said,

"I am still the same person you used to know back then, Bam. I never changed." She said as she flicked her tongue. Bambam could only look at her with wide eyes before saying,

"Girl, stop lying. It's obvious you're not the same."

Lisa laughed so loudly as other guys took a gander at how Bambam could even make her smile while she just rolled her eyes at them.

"Maybe I just become more confident."

"Well, you're more widely known as Lali now. The best supermodel Korea ever has. You were also the muse of Céline and the ambassador of Bvlgari. You were also the ambassador of many popular brands and a Covergirl of Elle, Allure, and. Vogue Magazine. You were so popular with most girls in our class. Who would have thought that the same shy girl we used to have would glow up one day and be worshipped by many people? It was only you who could do that, Lis."

Lisa slightly hit his arms as if telling him that he was just saying way too much because she knew a lot of popular people in their batch. As her friend, Rosé was a successful soloist, Jennie was an iconic fashion designer, and Jisoo was a music writer and producer/director. She didn't know why he was giving her too much praise.

"Lol, Bam. I am not the only one that was popular here. We have Jisoo, Jennie, and Rosé as well."

Bambam looked at her as if she just lost her mind when he continued saying, "Rosé was already out of the music scene for this past two years due to her marriage scandal, Jennie was well-known, yes, for her brand, but she rarely makes appearances on TV, plus she was mostly mysterious amongst her fans and Jisoo...well.. she was always behind the camera so how could she have more following than you? You're the most popular girl in our batch, admit it or not! 60 Million followers on Insta?! Oh, c'mon, girl."