Chapter 3

♥Childhood Memories♥

Lisa and Jungkook decided to go back to their hometown, Busan, to officially announce their relationship as a couple.

He was already packing up their bags as Lisa tried to calm down her nerves. These past few months seemed to be a roller coaster between the two of them. She packed up all her things and slowly moved to Jungkook's apartment but since she was not yet finished with her lease, she chose to stay at her apartment from time to time.

She also noticed how Jungkook loved singing in the bathroom. He might be a director of a well-known Kpop group but if Jungkook chose to be an idol instead of being a person behind the camera, he would surely be one of those guys that were popular.

Lisa still had her popularity under her and news about Jisoo and Jin getting closer to each other and the sudden behavioural change between Yoongi and Jennie made her very curious as to what was happening between the two of them. About Rosé, she finally decided to work things out with Jimin once again as she escaped from the prying eyes of her ex-husband, Chanyeol.

She, on the other hand, had already informed the girls about their relationship and instead of them being shocked with each other, it was the opposite. She was the one getting shocked by their calm reaction. It was as if they already anticipate that this thing between her and Jungkook would happen in the future.

"What's to be surprised for? You have grown up together since you were both inside your mothers' womb. Of course, we would notice how close you were together. We even thought you would end up dating each other like Jimin and Rosé. Remember how Jungkook always take you out of school riding his bicycle? Gosh! Too many girls were very angry because you were close to their "Oppa". I never understand why you didn't push through back then."

Jisoo said calmly while eating her carrots. She looked like a cute rabbit just by now. Everyone in their circle of friends agreed with what she said.

"I also remembered how Jungkook almost kill Mingyu back then when he rejected you. Gosh! I thought I am going to lose such a great friend back then. You know how protective I am with my twin. It turned out he had harboured some feelings for you and he was angry that my brother rejected you."

Jennie said while crossing her legs like the boss that she was. Well, what do you expect from a CEO of a fashion company?

Lisa blushed now as Jennie threw her a teasing look. Jungkook just all smile while holding her hands saying,

"Of course. What kind of guy would waste such a hot woman like my Lisa? They were all too fool to do that!"

He was very happy based on how he moved around and Lisa was glad that they were all now both fine with their relationship to each other. The only problem was to deliver the news to their parents.

"Yah! Loverboy! Don't make me feel any single than I already was!"

Jin said as he teasingly point fingers towards Jungkook. He just smiled, while the others looked at him saying,

"We know. We know. How poor must it be to lose a wife after you got married for just a year?"

Jimin said as he annoyed Jin on purpose.

"Yah! This was not a joke. It was so hard being all alone raising your child without the person you love by your side. Try imagining losing Rosé and you would know how it feels like."

Jin said acting as if he was inside a movie drama. Lisa could only laugh as she turned her gaze to Jisoo who seemingly sip her tea timidly while not joining the conversation. She occasionally observed how Jin leaned forward on her while brushing off his arms on her. Behaviour may seem not romantic on the outside but Lisa knew it was more than inside.