Chapter 5

♥Their Thoughts of marriage ♥

"You may now kiss the bride."

The crowd rejoiced as the young bride leapt into her man like a koala and kissed him torridly like there was no tomorrow. Her smile was contagious hinting that she was very happy as she kissed him once more and the man kissed her forehead after and making the crowd all look so mesmerized by the love these two had found in each other. A love that transcends time and space and loves that beyond the passage of miles or the passage of time.

All their friends cried finally seeing the two tie the knot as tears were running down on their faces. They could not believe that the two will finally, after all these years, will devote each other for the rest of their lives.

"How lucky!"

Jennie said crying beside Yoongi that had seemed to be comforting her ever since the wedding had started.

"We wish for their long lasting marriage."

Jisoo said as she clapped along with the crowd.

The two newly wed couple showed off to everyone their tender love and care as the groom Carried his wife in a bridal style as they ascend in the staircase, leading to the balcony for her to threw a bouquet for the females of their friends and families.

Whoever caught them would marry after the beautiful bride.

"I wished I catch the bouquet so I'll marry after her! Who knows I'll find a good husband after this?!"

Jennie said in extreme happiness and praying to God above that she will get the bouquet.

"You already found one."

Yoongi beside told her in a whisper as he ran his fingers through her waist. However, she glared at him in annoyance and took away his pale hands around her while saying,

"In your dreams!"

The man only laughed at her and whispered something that made the other blushed while Jisoo was concentrating in getting the bouquet properly as it float above them with precision.

Jisoo almost got it but it slipped through her hands and landed on several people before it landed on the unsuspectingly Lisa, as she caught the bouquet on her hands still completely oblivious of all the stares all around her.

She saw the painted disappointment in Jennie and Jisoo's faces as they all turned to look at her then smiled at her while saying: "congrats."

"What?"

She threw a look at them, confused as what the hell was going on before Rosé excitedly said,

"Congratulations Lisa-ssi! You're gonna marry after me!"

The young love struck friend of hers held her husband's hands while looking at her. Lisa never planned of taking the bouquet during her throw, nor she planned on insulting her own best friend's wedding just because she did not believe in any tradition the wedding forced on them.

However, looking at her bubbly face and the looks of people around her gave to her, she gave in and put a smile on her face, saying:

"May I have a lovely wedding like yours, Chae."

Everyone cheered and teased Jungkook that were beside her as he cluelessly smiled beside her.

The wedding reception was held at a buffet and her friends, especially the bride who had wen drooling over the food, was the first one to sit down and eat. Lisa remained unbothered of what happened as he continued to eat and Jungkook giving her some of the food on his plate and even volunteering in filling up hers once she finished.