Chapter 4

♥Love is sweeter the second time around♥

🥵💋🔞

"Jungkook~" Lisa's lips trembled as he buried his cock deep within her and hit every sweet and sensitive spot as he kissed her cheeks while Lisa was all in her four limbs. She was even barely holding her energy back as her thigh trembled in sweet sweet pleasure that their lovemaking emitted. His grunts were turning her even more.

"Fuck! Your cunt so fucking tight I wanna destroy you so much, ugh!"

Jungkook had pushed his hips harder inside her pussy as he hit her sweet spot and simultaneously, hitting her clit with his balls while her own creamy secretion was coming outside her pussy. It had been adding up to the sweet sweet pleasure he experience while he was so deep inside her. The woman who gave him so much happiness and pleasure these days.

The woman, who tremble on his touch, couldn't get enough of him as he wrecked her with his powerful thrust as he whispered naughty, dirty, and sweet things on her ears. Not that Lisa was complaining because she wanted him to fill her inside as if it was only made for him. That she was only made for him.

He might have made love with a lot of women back then but nothing compared to making love with a person you truly loved. Lisa was the woman who owned his heart. Even before they realize their feelings. Even before they were both young and she was screwing with different guys. He loved her even if she valued their friendship more than the growing and blossoming feelings on their hearts.

It was his less concern because he finally have her now. Completely for him to enjoy, for him to love and for him to ruin. His only woman. The woman he could never forget even if ten years had passed since they met. She was still the only one he loves.

"Where do I begin? To tell the story of how greater love can be?..."

"You. Want. This. Cock. So. Much, love. Huh? You. Want. Me. To. Only. Destroy. This. Pussy. Of. Yours! Ughh! Fuck, Lisa, you're killing me."

He said it huskily in her ears while thrusting so hard in every word he said. Lisa only responded with a high pitched moan that sounded like music to his ears. Not that Love Story by Andy Williams wasn't playing in the background.

"She gave new meaning to this empty world of mine. They'd never be another love, another time..."

"Yes, baby! I love it so much! I love your cock buried deep within me!"

Lisa was practically begging him. Begging him to showed her how much he missed her free all those years they had been away from each other. After so many years of hiding and frustrations. Lisa wanted to feel it the way he fucked her. The way he was hungry for her. The way he moaned and grunt for her.

When he cum and the way he called her name. Her heft was filled with love and list and anything in between. Something so wonderful even her heart was filled with hope and too much love for this man. She didn't know she could love like this. She didn't know that she would one day saw Jungkook, not as a friend but as a man capable of loving who she really was.

She spend her whole life pleasing people all around her and chasing for love that she neglected the fact that in front of her was the ONE she truly needed. She was so fooled and so blinded to not even pay attention to the smallest things he did. Because even since then, he was already totally in love with her.