Chapter 2

♥Getting to Know each other Once More♥

Jungkook got up from his peaceful slumber but Lisa was no longer on his side. He searched for her and in every place, he could, from the bathroom to his big Wardrobe cabinet. He could not find her. He ran his fingers to his head due to frustrations. He went to his kitchen, drank a can of beer to relieve the stress he was feeling right now. Yesterday, they have met during their high school reunion, and then one thing leads to another. He asked Lisa if they should date and she promised that she will never run away after all the shit that happened but when he woke up, she was not even by his side.

Fuck. I even forgot to ask for her number.

Jungkook was grabbing his messy hair as frustrations came over him. He was a hangover, yes, but no one could stop his disappointment when he woke up and Lisa was not even by his side. It took him a minute or two to calm himself and then he started getting angry again because Lisa was gone.

He called his secretary in America, Taehyung, to cancel his contract with TXT as their MV director since his sole purpose of staying with Seoul was to see her every day and now that she ditched him, he didn't want to stay in Korea any longer.

"Hyung,"

He opened up once his Korean American secretary answered his call.

"Yo, man!" Taehyung's deep voice echoed on the phone.

"Cancel the contract signing with TXT manager today, I am going back to Ame-"

Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, he saw Lisa with bags of take-out food in her hands and staring right at him with her annoyed face.

"You're going back to America?"

She angrily said, and as if taking it as his cue, he ended up his call with Taehyung quickly and turned to look at her apologetically.

"I thought you were running away from me so I decided to ditch the signing contract with TXT as their music director since I don't have any face to look at you, after all of what happened."

Lisa was annoyed by his answers as she went to throw the jjajangmyeon in front of his face before she walked out of his house and Jungkook followed her sooner.

"Lisa! Let me explain first!"

She turned to look at him with tears in her eyes saying, "What do you wanna explain? That you didn't trust me when I said I will never run away? What's the point of asking me out if you can't trust me!"

She was having a meltdown as Jungkook rushed over to hug her. Whispering words like I'm sorry, 'I'm such a jerk for doing this to you,' and 'forgive me, Lisa.'

Lisa was not satisfied with his apology as she started punching him in the face saying things like "Such a fool, such a jerk." Jungkook just accepted the punch as he never stopped kissing her temples to calm her down.

When Lisa finally cooled down, Jungkook took it as an opportunity to steal a peck on her lips as he went to wipe away the tears on her face.

"Sorry. I am such a jerk. I shouldn't have done that. I should have waited for a day before I called my secretary to cancel my appointment. I won't do that again, Lisa. I promised you."

Lisa pushed him away and she pouted her lips saying, "Make sure you wouldn't, or I'll cut your dick when you come back here in Korea. You know I have the girls on my side."

Jungkook remained unfazed by her threats because he was not a fool who would let go of this precious woman under his embrace. Out of all the men in this world, he was the one who knew her worth the most.