Chapter 3: Totsuki Academy Day 1

I do not own the rights to Food Wars. Food Wars belongs to Yuto Tsukuda, Shun Saeki, VIZ media, Shonen Jump, and Toonami. This is a fan parody. Enjoy.

A Day Later After Chapter 2*

Elizabeth's POV*

Soma and I were sitting by watching as Erina was given her little first-year representative medal.

The Director, Senzaemon Nakiri gave his address before walking past Soma.

I said, "Been a long time, old man.".

He said, "Indeed it has. I'm pleased you've taken up classes despite your skills, Gourmet Goddess Of The UK.".

I said, "Well... mother gave me a choice, do this or be fired, and so far I'm not complaining. I'm impressed by your school, oh Japanese Demon of Food.".

He hmphed and said, "I look forward to your exploits while at Totsuki Academy, Elizabeth.".

I smirked and said, "Good, then you'd better be ready as I stomp the competition.".

Soma said, "Not if I stomp them first.".

The announcer lady said, "And now without further ado, I'd like to introduce two transfer students. First is Soma Yukihira.".

Soma walked out there and said, "Ok ladies and gentlemen, I'll make this short and sweet. I'm sure you all had to study and work really hard to get here, and to be honest, it's a real honor to attend this school. I mean I think of it as nothing more than a stepping stool in my career as a chef. Now, to be honest, I don't plan on losing to people who've never even stood in front of a customer before. So I wanna say this... I'm taking the top spot. Now then look forward to seeing a few of you at graduation!" and he walked off stage.

Wow.

Just called everyone in the entire class out with that statement.

The announcer lady said, "U-Um without any further delays, allow me to introduce Lady Elizabeth Remington.".

I stepped onto the stage and heard the whispering of how they were all doomed with me being here.

I soon stood in front of that microphone.

I said, "Well that was a bit of a shocker now wasn't it? Well then... most here know me as The Gourmet Goddess of The UK. Well, everything you've heard about my skills is true, and now I've crossed the great lands of Asia to stand here before you. Now don't feel threatened by me being here, so far I actually like Totsuki Academy, and I think its great to be here. But have no fear ladies and gentlemen, I'll be the one taking the top spot. That's all I wanted to say. Goodbye, I look forward to challenging each and every one of you worthy chefs before this is all over. So please don't disappoint, I want a challenge." and I walked off stage over to Soma and Erina who were talking.

I asked, "How did I do?".

Soma said, "Pretty good. I could've sworn you were gonna trip up somewhere in there.".

I said, "I know right, it's stressful when you're standing up there. Thought I was gonna die or something.".

Erina asked, "Do you both think this is a joke?".

We looked at her and she was in her hissy fit face.

I said, "Erina. You know I don't. I just decided to challenge everyone to come at me so I can figure out who's the best of the best and who needs to get kicked to the curb.".

Erina said, "Oh?".

I walked over and stood in front of her.

I put a hand on her chin tilting her up.