The Big Boom

Readers never forget the climax and ending of a story. It's something that makes it remarkable for them after finishing a book.

Ending can be easily remembered since it's the thing we lastly read. But why we remember the climax? Because this is the point where a big boom happened. It's exciting within the whole part of the book and it stays to us longer.

Climaxes are important in any novel. Without a climax, a book seems flat and never thrilling. It's also the most exciting part to write in a novel.

But as a writer in science fiction, your big boom is more important. Because in a SF novel, you already made the big idea. The amazing world building and the wonder of the book. But in order to make it more memorable, you need to climb the climax high. Higher than anything in literary fiction.

Structuring science fiction comes in many ways. But whatever you use—be it from others or yours—you should always have the paramount of the book and that is the culmination of all of the things that hits the fan. Make the canons, fireworks, bomb even, explode ten times better.

Write your best climax since a) readers expect it and b) it makes the story more memorable.

I hope you'll make use of the summarized tips. I know reading plenty of guides is tiring and sometimes it doesn't work. What we really need is practice and a bowl of critique. We won't be the best writers we wish to be if we can't find what our readers like and dislike about our work. It would be motivating, some would hurt. But that's how we writers work—from a few wasted paper to a book worth to be a contender. 

Good luck in writing your science fiction story and/or novel! Keep the passion burning and the ink bleeding!