Where have you been?

Klaus's POV
When I got home it was late at night so Rebekah, Elijah and Kol were already asleep so I quietly walked upstairs to my bedroom.

The next morning...

I woke up and headed downstairs and saw that Rebekah, Elijah and Kol we're already awake. Like normal Kol was all moody because he hated waking up, he most definitely not a morning person.

" Good Morning Nicklaus" Elijah treated me as I walked on to the room.
"morning brother" I replied and sat down at the kitchen island.
"Where were you yesterday we didn't hear you come in?" Rebekah asked me.

I freeze and looked up, I shouldn't tell them about Caroline, but they will eventually find out but I am going to stall that process as long as possible.
"With a friend" I replied, I wasn't exactly lying.

"You have friends," Kol said shocked Rebekah laughed along with Kol while Elijah just looked amused as I stared daggers at them.

When I looked at my phone I realised that I and my siblings had slept longer than we usually would. When I was about to walk somewhere else in the house because I didn't feel like being interrogated. I got a text from Caroline.

From Caroline,
Hey Klaus, Whitmore has let out early for summer break because of an incident that had occurred. Can we hang out? And please tell me if you k ow of anything to do.
I smiled down at my phone

From Kalus,
Hello love, yeah we can hang out and I know of something we can do, I will pick you up in twenty.

From Caroline,
OK I will see you soon

I looked up from my phone and I saw my siblings smirking at me. I got annoyed at that but I don't know why.

"I have to go," I said.

"Where are you going Nick," Kol asked while he was still smirking.

"To pick up a friend" I answered.

"Can we come?" Rebekah asked as she was smirking.

"NO!" I yelled to make sure that they had gotten the messages that they were not meeting and drive away Caroline especially when we have just become friends.

"I take that as a yes" Kol said leaving the house along with Elijah and Rebekah, I just gave up they would follow me no matter what I say or I threat...
I know I will end up killing Kol one for real not just a dagger.