Chapter ten

The next morning around nine o'clock
Caroline's POV
I woke up to strong arms cradling me, but when I tried to leave held me tighter as if whoever was holding me was afraid of me leaving. I remember I fell asleep at the Michelson mansion so the person who was cradling me must be Klaus.

I slowly turned around and he brought me closer to his chest as he was asleep. I just laid down there and watched him in his sleep.
"It's rude to start sweetheart," Klaus said with that stupid grin on his face with his eyes still closed.
"Shut up," I said as I attempted to get out of his grip, but instead of getting out of bed Klaus held me back down to his chest and wouldn't let me out if his grip.
"Where are you going, sweetheart?"
"Well I was trying to leave but I guess that is not an option"
"No, I like it with you here, it was the first peaceful night I have had in centuries," he said and I couldn't help the smile that graced my lips.
"Hey you think if we are mates and complete the mating thing, would I be a wolve to?" I asked. Klaus opened his eyes and looked at me. "I don't know why?" Klaus asked looking at me.
"It seems so fun running around in the woods sensing everything an animal does something we normally wouldn't"

Klaus's POV

I could see her eyes light up as she was talking about it and It amazed me especially when she had no Idea it felt what she was describing bit I knew she would love it. The one part I was not ok with was how much pain she would go through when she turned to a wolve. Then I just let something slip out.
" the witch is not coming here in a few weeks but there is another which the next town over from here we could talk to if you want to?" I asked and she looked so happy when I said that.
" You would do that?" She asked back to me.
"Yeah you can go home and get changed and we could leave as soon as your ready," I said.

"Ok but you do know that would involve us leaving this bed" I couldn't help but smirk at that.

"I don't like that but then we get this over with the better so we knew so...?"

"Ok I am going to head home and get changed," Caroline said as she was getting out of bed.

" Ok I will pick you up at Ten am," I said and she nodded back to me.

"I will see you then," She said and vamped off.

" Goodbye Love" I whispered after she left.

Hours later, Caroline and Klaus are now on the road heading to the witch that Klaus thought that would be able to help them with there situation

Hours later, Caroline and Klaus are now on the road heading to the witch that Klaus thought that would be able to help them with there situation.. But Klaus was secretly worried about what the witch would say, he wanted Caroline to be his mate so badly and he really hoped that his love was feeling the same way he was.