~5~

"Kaito!!" You hugged your cousin.

"Kaiyo can't come." Kaito chuckled while he hugged you back.

"Oh, by the way. I'm bringing my friends to the mansion." You informed.

"Oh, Kita is the only one who ever goes there, right?" Kaito asked.

You nodded and introduced your friends. You all ride your mom's limo.

"Thi- wow.." Atsumu whispered to his self.

----OUTSIDE THE MANSION----

"This is huge!" Osamu yelled.

"Now, now. Let's just look around the HUGE mansion." Akagi said while Ojiro nodded his head.

"Now, let me tour you around my mansion." You said.

----FEW MINUTES----

"And yeah!" You ends.

"Wow.." Suna said while snapped pictures.

"There's a volleyball court down stairs. You can use it." You said.

"Really?!" Atsumu grinned.

"Of course, Bakatsumu. But, I want to join to!" You smirked.

"She'll hold back so we're safe." Kita announced.

"It's better than not." Osamu shrugged.

After a few matches, it's now 9 o'clock.

"Hey you guys go to bed. I'll get some fresh air." You smiled.

Atsumu, for some reason, followed you. You went to a field full of dandelions and you sat in the middle of the field.

"What ya' doin'? Atsumu asked slowly.

"Oh, A-atsumu..." You stiffened your body.

"Something's strange if ya' say my name with my real name. Usually you called me by Sangwoo or Bakatsumu or Piss head." He chuckled while he walked towards you.

"I'm just stargazing." You pointed to the sky and lay down.

"I didn't recognize the sky is this beautiful." Atsumu widened his eyes when he looked up to the sky.

"Maybe there's me beside you~" You joked.

"Maybe you're right." Atsumu smiled. But this smile is different. It's his 'one of the rare' smile. It's a whole new different smile.

"S-stop it." You looked back to the sky.

"I always go to this field every night when I have this mansion." You sighed.

"I need to move to Indonesia and it's quite fun to be there." You smiled at the memories.

"Everything's gonna be okay." Atsumu hugged you.

You're so red until Atsumu realized what he did so he let go of you.

"B-BAKA!!" You looked away trying to hide your blush.

You both enjoy the stars until you both drifted to sleep. You both cuddled with eachoth- you think you'll cuddle with him? NO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

----IN THE MORNING----

You groaned when there's a camera light.

"Wha..?" You yawned.

Suna keeps taking pictures with straight face not caring on what will happened next. Kita tried to stopped him. Osamu, Akagi, and Ojiro just stand on the background enjoying the scene that they're watching right now.

"Sangwoo... wake up." You moved him.

"Five more mi-" Atsumu stopped when he realized that Suna is taking pictures of both of you cuddling.

"HEY!!" Atsumu tried to tackle Suna but Kita looked at them. 

Atsumu sweat dropped and lowered his head. You, Osamu, Akagi, and Ojiro went to the kitchen. You all have a normal bread and started to watched movies in the movie room.

"That's why your cousins looked so familiar." Osamu said while looking at a picture frame.

"AH! The 'Deadly Duo' from Brazil!"" Ojiro exclaimed.

"The what now?" Atsumu came in to the movie room with mouth filled with food. You want to break his ankles but you're to lazy to do it.

"The 'Deadly Duo' from Brazil." You answered.

----END OF CHAPTER----