~4~

Test day is today and no you didn't stay up all night because you'll see.

"Ready for the challenge?" Atsumu smirked.

"Of course, Piss head. And by the way, nice job on making yourself a real life Sangwoo." You laughed because Atsumu have eyebags.

"Tch, let's keep going." Atsumu rolled his eyes.

"Fangirls." You said.

"Fangi-?" Atsumu got interrupted by few of his fangirls.

You kept on walking to the class and a lot of boys surrounded you.

"Looks like you have a lot of fanboys~" Atsumu chuckled while trying to run away from his fangirls.

Keyword: Trying

You started to greet your 'fanboys'. But there's this boy called Sarutobi saying hi to you.

"Saruto?!" You smiled widely.

"Hey, Y/N!!" Saruto waved his hand.

"OH HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU!" You hugged Sarutobi.

Sarutobi is way taller then you so Sarutobi surround your head with his arms. You snuggle to him again because you miss him. What you both didn't know is a pair of eyes are looking at you both. The pair of eyes is Kit- I'm joking. It's Atsumu.
(IN THIS STORY KITA AND Y/N ARE FRIENDS! I REPEAT FRIENDS!)

"Tch.." Atsumu frowned.

----AT CLASS----

Atsumu saw you with Saruto laughing together. The whole lesson, YOU and SARUTO keeps sending eachother papers.

"Since you both keep sending papers, the test starts now." The teacher frowned.

Everyone groans. Atsumu focused on the test so hard. He finished first. He knows he'll get a good score. After that, you collected the test. He smirked but you rolled your eyes. That makes him furrowed his eyesbrows. Somehow, you all got the scores today.

Atsumu: 90
Y/N: 89

"I WIN!" Atsumu smirked.

"In

3

2

1." You smirked looked to the door.

"FUJIMORI Y/N!" The principal yelled.

You chuckled while everyone looked at you.

"Yes, sir?" You smirked.

"You, Fujimori blood line makes me crazy." He pointed his index finger to you.

"Mind telling me why, sir?" You smiled innocently.

"How much score did she get on pop quiz?" The principal asked to the teacher.

"100 sir. All straight 100." The teacher answer.

"Homeworks?"

"All straight 97."

"Tests?"

"All straight 89."

Everyone looked at you with shocked eyes.

"And your entrance exams is straight 77." The principal said.

"And your point is?" You sighed.

"Try to answer this hardest questions. 100!" The principal said while he takes a seat at the back of the class.

Everyone just do whatever they do before. Atsumu felt lonely because Saruto made you laughed.

"I'm done." You said.

"15 minutes and 16 seconds." Principal said.

Few minutes later, the principal eyes widened.

"100."

"IMPOSSIBLE!" The teacher widened her eyes too.

The teacher checked and it's 100.

"You supposed to be in the highest class." The principal said.

"But of course your family is very humble. Including your da-" The principal stopped by your 'almost-got-hit' punch.

"Stop." You glared.

"Ok, Fujimori-San." The principal said while walked away like a scared dog following his owner orders.

"Isn't that a scene, cousin?" You giggled.

"Mhm!" Saruto laughed.

'They're cousins?' Atsumu sighed in relief.

"Looks like I need to tell you since my 'act' got discovered." You sighed.

Atsumu is between worried or excited.

----LUNCH----

"Guys, I need to tell you a secret." You scratched your nape.

Kita widened his eyes.

"You sure?" He makes sure.

You nodded your head and take a deep breath.

"I'm an ex-model and I'm not rich. I always pretend to be someone's personality. That's a habit that I have when I was young. I have 2 cheap cars and I live in an apartment." You laughed nervously.

"She told the truth except the "I'm not rich, 2 cheap cars, and the apartment." She is rich with her own money, 5 expensive cars, and a HUGE mansion." Kita said.

"W-without them you still look cute."  Atsumu slipped out the sentence. 

He noticed that he said that so he shut his mouth. You have a huge blush on your face.

'Wait what's wrong with me?!' You hide your blush.

The team are shock about your reaction.

"Want to go to my mansion? I'll give you a tour around it." You suggested. 

Half of the team nodded their heads.

"Prepare to be surprise. Oh and bring some clothes and sports clothes." Kita suggested.

"Meet me in my apartment!" You grinned while running to the class.

----END OF CHAPTER----