~6~

"Yeah, I don't understand." Atsumu looked at you blankly.

"Wow, If I'm not to lazy, I would hit your head with my baseball bat." You said.

~Explanation:~

The 'Deadly Duo', Kaito and Kaiyo are the most powerful twin in the history of volleyball. They both are from Japan and they're your cousins. They treat you nicely. They moved to Brazil for training and they moved back. You know volleyball from them and they always forced you to receive their spikes. It's kind of sucks for you but you already get used to it.

~End of Explanation:~

Atsumu and the others stare at you because they know that Kaito and Kaiyo's spikes are hard and they felt like you're amazing.

"Stop staring at me. You make me uncomfortable." You stared back.

"S-sorry.. We just can't believe th-" Osamu got interrupted by Kita's 'cough'.

"Let's enjoy the movie." Kita pointed to the screen. 

You let out a sigh of relieved.

Few hours has passed and you heard footsteps rushed in. You grab your hidden baseball bat and swing it perfectly. Kaito and Kaiyo dodge and starts to tackle you. They giggled while you lay on the floor. 

"We're sorry, sis." Kaiyo laughed.

They looked up and see your friends staring down.

"Hey! It's you guys!" Kaiyo smiled.

You blocked your cousins from tackling your friends. Your cousins starts to make a conversation with Miya twins and Kita. While you, Ojiro, and Akagi doing something that no one will care about.

"Ojiro can you... teachmehowtospikebetter?" you whispered.

"What?" Ojiro asked because you whispered and talked to fast.

"Can you teach me how to spike better?" You asked while looking away.

"But, your spikes are powerful." Ojiro said with convince voice.

"Well yeah it's powerful. But, it's just powerful. I never know how to spike properly so I hide it." You explained still looking away.

"Okay, I'll teach you." Ojiro smiled.

You widened your eyes and take them to the volleyball court.

"Oh and Akagi!" You smiled.

"Can you teach me how to receive better?" You asked confidently.

Akagi nodded and you guys started to play.

You're a quick learner so you do it properly. You're fun to play with and not a fangirl so they're also comfortable with you.

"Hey!! Why didn't you tell us you play here!" Kaito pouts.

You chuckled and started to play with everyone. Including your cousins. Your cousins spikes are to powerful so no one can receive it.

"Wow! Where do you learn that powerful spike!?" Atsumu exclaimed.

"You never tell it in public on where do you learn the powerful spikes you both have." Osamu said avoiding the fact that he's also interested.

Kaito and Kaiyo just laughed awkwardly.

"W-well, um..." Kaito tries to tell them but he's scared.

You sighed at the efforts that Kaito's trying to make.

"Just tell them, you stone head." You rolled your eyes playfully.

"So, please believe us when we say this." Kaiyo begged.

They all nodded their heads.

"So, someone teaches us the powerful spikes. We know the steps but our spikes are lacking. She teaches us the powerful spikes. She can't handle her own spikes back in the days, so we help her. The someone is Y/N. She might create monsters in us." Kaito and Kaiyo chuckled at the last part.

"Y/N is that true?" Akagi asked.

You nodded your head slowly.

"Y/N! Why didn't you tell the world?! You can be famous!" Atsumu jumped around complaining.

"THAT'S THE PROBLEM! FAMOUS!" You yelled.

Everyone stopped what they're doing because of your yelling scene.

"I-... sorry. Come here." You sighed.

Everyone followed you. Your cousins a already know what you're going to do. You show them a new channel. It shows your face and who are you.

"Everyone in the whole ENTIRE world are trying their best to get me interviewed." You sighed as you remember the chaos until people actually kicked each other to get you talked.

"And I'm tired of people like that. I know that's part of their job but, not like that." You pointed at the news.

"That's why I quit being a model." You chuckled.

"You moved here because of that, right?" Kaiyo giggled.

"Welp, now we know yer' problem. Let's get back to what we're doing." Atsumu said.

You all nodded and get back to the volleyball court.

----END OF CHAPTER----