Chapter nine

"Dabiiiii... you're mad... I'm like I don't know... wanna go on a little spree after the concert?" Izuku smiled, glancing up at the taller male.
"Yeah. That sounds good." Dabi smirked, a sincerity drifting over him. He had his Izuku with him now. His Izuku.
The pair walked down the streets, got ready for the concert and did the concert. Time seemed so sprint past them, hours turning to seconds. The concert was fun. Izuku always found a sudden happiness skip around him, when he played, when he sang. It just made everything seem better than it really was. The melody was like a spell enchanting him, and the song lyrics were a story, explaining his deeper emotions, the depths of him that barely anyone could really understand. I mean, most people couldn't see how crazy he was, how the his happiness seemed like a different part of him entirely, how each this he said and done, his reactions depended on which persona he was playing. Deep down, below the song lyrics, he knew who he really was, just a trapped child. It's just that his self-inflicted layers were beginning to incriminate his personality.

Izuku and Dabi always had busy concerts, even if they were in dangerous places or the marketing was under the radar. Different genres of people managed to sneak into their concerts. Drug dealers, kids, heroes, villains, businessmen, they all came, forgetting their rivalries, just to sympathise with the reality of their songs, the good music. Ten thousand people came to that concert.

As previously said, the pair exited the concert, avoiding the crazed fans, and they prepared to go out again. Like a child, Izuku skipped den the street, ready to change into a more inconspicuous outfit. He couldn't looking like a rockstar. His popularity, his reputation, would collapse. The pair got changed into some better clothing. Dabi just grabbed some ripped jeans,while Izuku grabbed a fluffy onesie. Dabi chuckled at his boyfriend, who radiated a childlike innocence. How could someone kill in a fluffy onesie?

Izuku' personality seemed to evaporate into something back, something soulless. His wide eyes narrowed and seemed to dim into a dark green, and his smile faded into a tight line. Dabi just continued, his tone relaxed and carefree. Izuku really needed to sizzle out some built up fury, some built up stress. It was the only way to stop him exploding...

By the end of the night, Izuku had rendered two hundred people broken, their minds mangled and twisted like strings being knotted. The violent actions of Izuku rendered them completely mute, and the seething pain they were in was nullified by the precise amount of blood loss they endured. Everything Izuku did was calculated and perfect, the cute, the slices, the words. It was all perfectly designed like puzzle piece, designed to render them broken. He had broken them, broken them mentally and physically into, death seemed like a virtue. They egged for it like spoilt children, until everything seemed hopeless, life a sick torture, the memories of that night giving them insomnia in the future, causing the, to scream and die internally. Some people became a blank slate, a mere shell of their past self, their personalities shredded and cut like paper. All Izuku did was break them. All Dabi did was kill them. Still, Izuku refused to kill them. As far as he was concerned, he didn't have the right to slaughter them directly, his inner conscious hooking him to his leftover strings of Bertie's, his values. It's was all he had left...

The night ended like that, which hundred of dead people lying in cells, ghosts of their past selves, and fifty deaths, people shrivelled and burnt like baked prunes. Once again, the randomness of the attack, the hate, the horribleness, of it all causing people's stomached to churn like a washing machine, neighbours to recede to their homes, fear (once again) causing the nation to crawl into a reclusive nervousness. It caused heroes to shake and quiver like leaves, and it caused the rumours to spread like energy in a circuit. Perfection.

Izuku and Dabi never read the news, never spoke with the regular citizens, never heard the rumours drag through families, friends. They never heard it all, and (as far as they were concerned) it didn't matter. Now, to Izuku, it would matter. It felt as though his life was all they wanted to talk about...

Haii, oh, I just wanna say thx for reading. I hope you have a good day! You're beautiful!!! Idk when I'll post this-whops ): 😶💛😊😜🤓😐😁🤗😁😳😏🙃🤗⭐️🌅😫⭐️😘😶💜😀😈🤗