Flashback

This starts in the last scenes of Sweet Magnolias season 1 episode 10 (season finale), a recap.

Annie's pov:

Kyle just had to step in. Jackson was doing his usual routine of annoy Ty and feel that little bit better that he can get into his head knowing that, is the only thing he has over Ty. But this time it didn't end up with Gabe only telling each boy to calm down, no, who knew this would end up so, so much worse than you would of thought.

Gabe was in between the two boys when all of a sudden Kyle decided to get up and push Jackson; if only he had stayed on the sofa where he was happily playing video games with his friend Nellie Lewis (Jackson's sister). Ty grabbed his brother and went to put him in a chair so he wouldn't get hurt but then he started fighting back. "why do you always ignore me?" Kyle shouted, he then turned and started running to the car.

Me, Ty and Nellie sprinted after him me, a little behind them when Jackson grabbed Nellie by the waist not letting her go after Kyle, who was now jumping into the drivers seat. Ty headed to his side trying to catch and pull him out of the car, although unsuccessfully, whilst I went round to the passenger side and hopped in just as he started to pull out of the drive.

As soon as Kyle realised I was in the car I asked him gently " Kyle this is very dangerous we need to stop or go back" He ignored me while I gently kept saying it watching his heavy shakily breaths go in and out and him driving fast is 's' shaped motions when I lost my patience and screamed his name. Finally, he turned towards me and everything blurred, a large horn honked, a feeling as if an earthquake had just erupted in my bones then a slicing pain on the right side of mide head then black, pitch black.