The Club

22nd November 2019

Nearly a week had passed since Cal's party and Harry and I had been texting now and again. I hit 100k on Twitch yesterday and in celebration, I promised I'd dye my hair brown, live on stream. Seems random, yes, but it's something I've wanted to do for a long time. I got an abundance of messages congratulating me, however, Harry's stood out:

Bog

oi you!!! congrats lad on 100k, you've been smashing it recently

thank you boggo, I appreciate it <3

ur hair looks sick btw, I think I actually prefer it ;)

shush u tehe

lad, I'll never stop

also, it's my 23rd sunday, everybody's going out to this club tomorrow

you can come if you want

is that an open invitation or would you secretly just like me to come? ;)

I meannnn, it would be nice if you came uno

but only come if you want to

dw I'll be there, wouldn't miss it for the world <3

sorted then, I'll send you when and where tomorrow

alright then boggo :p

Guess I was going out tomorrow then...

---

23rd November 2019

Harry had sent me the details to the club and surprisingly it was only a ten-minute walk from my apartment. It was a Saturday anyways, so consequently, it would have been harder to have found a taxi but walking seems like the best option. Everybody was getting there for 7 but the birthday boy and a few others were getting there at 6:30 to find the reserved booth for us all. Luckily, everybody who was there at Cal's was also going to the club, so I at least knew everybody who was there.

I started to get ready at 5:30 because I didn't want to be late, nor did I want to be early. I grabbed my phone and put on my November 2019 playlist, consisting of mainly Rex Orange County and The Neighbourhood. I liked to create a new playlist every month because I always get bored of the same songs; it's been a habit since I was 16. I put on a full face of makeup, a small winged liner and a nude lip. As it wasn't raining, I also curled my hair. I never really used heat on my hair, but this was a special occasion. I picked up my phone and checked the time. It was 6:55. 'Shit,' I thought to myself.

I spent 10 minutes faffing around with my outfit but finally settled on a black latex mini-skirt, paired with black knee-high boots and a black long-sleeved crop top. I couldn't exactly sneak drink into the club, so I didn't have to bring my little bottle of sambuca. I grabbed the tiniest black bag and ran out of my door.

I was just around the corner from the club and it was only 7:20. I sent Harry a quick text to say I was nearly there.

Bog

yo, I'm basically outside x

I went to place my phone in my bag before I heard a ping.