Day 6: I Feel Incomplete Without You❗️

R- Taani kitna bhi chupa lo, par ye jo ankhein hain na ye sach keh hi deti hai.

Now Taani couldn't stop herself and hugged Rey, then cried heartily. Rey also hide her in his arms. While crying, Taani asked him...

T- Why.... why do you love me soo much, Rey. Why!! (Crying)

R- Ye tum mujhe puch rahi ho, Taani. You know the answer.

T- No, I don't know anything...

Rey then broke the hug, hold her face in his hands and make her look him.

R- Then suno, why I love you? I love you, because I realized that the day I met you, I found my missing peace, Taani. You completes me and make me a better person. Meeting you for the first time was my fate, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. When I did that fake breakup thing, trust me Taani, there wasn't a day that I didn't fight with myself. I was heartbroken to see you in pain. I was cursing myself. And when you are gone, this world means nothing to me. I used to get lost.

There were tears in both their eyes. Today, for the first time, Rey was speaking his heart out.

T- Oh Rey..!!! (Crying)

R- I love you, yaaar...(crying) Trust me, koi bura intention nahi tha, I know I wasn't right, mera tareeqa galat tha, I know and I'm really sorry. But tumse door nahi rehna chahta tha yaar...(crying) I'm sorry yaaar...!!! And when you got engaged, that day it felt like it was all over for me. Giving your hand to someone else was the most hardest thing for me, Taani. After you, Kriya came into my life, but she never never took that place in my heart. I know she loved me, but what can I do, Taani? Aisa nahi hai, ke maine try nahi kiya... par nahi ho paa raha hai. I know I did wrong, tumhe ignore kar ke, tumhe time na de kar, and I'm really sorry for that. Apne dance ko apne friends ko hamare relation se zyada important rakha. But believe me Taani, tum nahi to dance bhi nahi. Maine chor diya tha dance karna, you were the reason Taani, mere dance dobara shuru karne ki wajah tum thi, tum thi jisne har baar mujhe support kiya, mere dance ko mujhse jodne wali tum thi, Taani. Please forgive me! Cuz.... I just can't live without You!

Taani was listening intently to what he was saying, remembering how Rey ignored her for his friends. But then she also remembers the beautiful moments she shared with Rey. She can't deny the fact that she still loves him very much. She was, is and will always be in love with this amazing guy. And this is the time that she also confess her heart out to him.

R- Kuch kaho na Taani, please say something, beshak daanto hi lekin kuch to kaho, aise chup na raho, please say something.

T- Rey.... I don't need 7 days now!

Rey looked at her...

R- because...?

T- because.... I (chuckles softly) I love you!

When Taani confesses her love, Rey can't believe it. He asked her again just to confirm.

R- (chuckles) What? Say it again.

T- I love you..!!

Rey smiles and hug her tightly. Taani smiles through her tears... Rey then kisses her face madly. He is the happiest person in the world, right now.

R- Tum sach keh rahi ho na? Mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha... Oh Taani, I'm the happiest person now... Thankyou Taani! Thankyou Sweetheart.

T- Main sach keh rahi hun Rey, I love you. I really do. I'm sorry mene bhi apko bohat hurt kiya..

R- No, jaan. You didn't.

T- nahi Rey, lemme complete. I fell in love with you when I didn't even know the true meaning of love...(chuckles) The real purpose of coming to Mumbai was to get close to you.