The end

Taylor P.O.V
Finally I get another chance to get my explain myself. I'm just so in love with her I can't explain it. I just want Taylor and I can't rest until she is mine. I just don't understand how she can love that dude I'm definitely so much better than him because she wouldn't have kissed me. I just wish she would see that where she deserves to be is with me. If I can't have her than nobody can have her including him.

Roc P.o.V
I can't believe we still have to deal with Taylor crazy azz. I think dude kinda special or something he knows that Taylor doesn't want him but he just won't leave us alone until he gets her. I can't believe Aaliyah just told me she pregnant and so is Briasya. This is crazy plus prod and ciera moved out the house.

"Yo ray come here goofy"

Ouch this nigga just through something at me I'm gone kill him.

" one I am no goofy and two what you want fool"

I just shook my head and raised my middle finger at his ass.

"Bro what are we going to do about Taylor because he won't leave us alone until we end it ourselves"

We were sitting In the game room trying to come up with ideas. This nigga got other people with Him and we definitely don't want his ass to come back . Two of the girls are pregnant and don't need the stress. We were still brainstorming when Briasya came in the room and laid her head in my lap.

"Hey brotherrrrr!!!"
"Hey what's up" I said running my hands through her hair and looking down at her.

She is my little sister by blood and I'll kill anybody that try's to hurt my sister. When I found out that prince was hitting my sister I damn near killed him. I only saved his ass because of my niece and I didn't want to take her dad away from her.

Ray p.o.v
Me and roc was having a conversation and Briasya came in and laid on him. I wanted to say something about Taylor but Briasya was here and lord knows how pregnant people can get when they start stressing about stuff they shouldn't.

"Girl get off him and stop being a big baby" I said messing with Briasya

"Boy you better get you some business this my brother"

Roc shook his head at us and picked up his phone scrolling on Instagram when all of a sudden he received a DM of a picture of us all right now. he showed me the picture and we all started looking around and seen a person sitting in the tree right in front of the window. we grabbed our guns and went outside to confront them but they were gone by the time we got outside.

"you know what this shit needs to end right now."

"Your telling me we will never have any peace " I replied to roc

" how about we set him up then"

Me and roc turned around to see Aaliyah and Briasya standing at the door with there arms folded and looking at us. Roc and us both looked at each other because honestly it wasn't a bad idea but we have to get Taylor apart of the plan.

"well one of yall have to talk to Taylor and come up with a plan."

I volunteered to talk to Taylor while roc and the others came up with a plan.

Taylor P.o.V

So I was upstairs drying off from getting out the shower when ray walked in the room. He had a look on his face and something just told me something was wrong. He came and sat on the bed and had his head down sighing before turning to me and here we go.

"bae can I ask you something really important?"

"what is it" I respond

" would you be okay with setting up Taylor and getting rid of him for once and for all"