02 || Cursed Building [Part 1]

"There's a curse here." Fushiguro said, looking up at the building exterior. "Mm." You nodded.

"You liar!" Both Itadori and Kugisaki were furious behind you, Fushiguro and Gojo. "This isn't even the one and only Roppongi!" Itadori bailed his eyes with both his hands. "You were literally toying with us country folks!" Kugisaki pointed behind Gojo, her index straight right to his back.

Gojo simply ignored Kugisaki and explained a few details. "There's a big cemetery nearby. A double whammy of that and an abandoned building brought out a curse here." Gojo stated while Kugisaki was still behind them, ranting.

"Who does he even think is responsible for all the rice he gets to eat, huh?!" Kugisaki murmured a tad bit louder, than what she ranted earlier. You then ran to Kugiskai and held her shoulders, like what you always do. "K-kugisaki, it's alright now!" You fiddly chuckled, patting and hitting her back, hard. A mere sign of embarrassment.

"So they really do pop up more often around graves, Sensei?" Itadori asked. "Hold up, hold up. He doesn't even know that yet?" Kugisaki halted her rants and rose her brow, out of curiosity. "To be honest... " Fushiguro explained the past events that had occurred before.

"Huh?! He swallowed a special grade cursed object?!" Kugisaki's eyes widened as she took steps away from Itadori, obviously trying to stay away from him as far as possible. "Gross! Unbelievable! That's so very unsanitary and disgusting! No way, no way, no way, no way, no way!" Kugiskai crossed her arms repeatedly and wiggled her legs. Maybe even her limbs wiggled. "What?!" Itadori asked, objecting Kugiskai. "I agree with her." Fushiguro said bluntly.

Itadori couldn't help, but to look towards your direction, asking for an opinion of yours. "W-Well." You averted your gaze away form Itadori. As you did, he leaned into your face which startled you.

"W-what?!" You slowly start gmto move backwards as you feel your cheeks warm up. 'He's so oblivious!' You thought as you continued to shift backwards, pink tint of dust, dusting your cheeks lightly.

"Hey, you look kind of red. Do you have a fever or something?" Itadori obliviously brought his right hand to your face. And just when he was about to feel your forehead, you tripped from behind and fell on your butt.

"Ouch-" You slightly wince in pain. "Hey, are you alright?!" Itadori quickly went down on his knees, his hands on his thighs. He looked at you with a worried expression.

Before Itadori could see those red cheeks lurking on your face, you immediately cleared your throat. "W-well, I think eating a special grade cursed object is weird and gross." You bluntly said, as Kugisaki helped you get up to your toes. "See!" Kugisaki brought her tounge out. "Bleh!"

"B-but." You brought out the courage to speak, as they all looked at you. "But, it's actually kind of cool to control a cursed object without such difficulties." You gave Itadori a genuine smile, reassuring him that what he did wasn't half bad.

Seeing you smile to him, made him smile widely at you, just like how he did back then, where you first saw each other. "Eh?!" Kugisaki dropped her jaw purposely.

"[L/n]... Why are you siding with this potato?!" Kugisaki asked, her voice loud as a scremaing child. She even pointed her index out to Itadori. Mad as hell. "P-potato?!" Itadori yelled back, creating a useless argument. "K-kugisaki! I-itadori! It's seriously nothing to argue abo-"

"Shut up [L/n]!" Kugisaki yelled at you, ignoring the fact that you even exsisted, as she continued to argue with Itadori . 'Now, now...that's quite offending.' Suddenly, an irk mark appeared right on your forehead, making you feel pissed off. You went towards Kugisaki and Itadori and yanked both of your hands all the way to the top of their heads, then smacking them both really hard to the point where they'd stop arguing.