03 || Cursed Building [Part 2]

THUD.

You force your eyelids open, your eyes were heavy. It was hard to flutter them open. But as soon as your eyes started cooperating, it was quite blurry, but it was enough to see what was happening. And surprisingly, the first thing that your eyes laid on were, 'Arms?'

You thought to yourslef. You notice you've fallen onto the ground, you figured you were unconscious for a minute. You looked at the arms around you and slowly looked up to see, 'Itadori?!' That's right. You forgot about the curse. 'The curse! Is Itadori hurt?!' You looked at Itadori with a worried expression stuck on your face.

"That was close, I barley just got in time." Itadori sighed, his arms still around you. "Huh?" Itadori looked at you. "Oh, [L/n] you almost got hit by the curses attack, are you hurt?" Itadori asked you, his face looking just fine.

"N-no, I'm fine all thanks to you." You said, smiling at him. Your cheeks were red. You didn't deny it. Who wouldn't dust red, when you were saved just so casually? 'Thank goodness Itadori's not hurt.' You sighed in relief. He was your comrade and classmate after all.

"Eh? You're red again [L/n], do you really have a fever or something?" Itadori placed his hand on your forehead, feeling it. This time, he successfully placed his hand on your forehead. "W-w-what are you doing Itadori?" You tried to remain calm, but sadly, you accidentally stutter out a word, you ended up mentally scolding yourself.

"I'm checking if you have a fever." Itadori obliviously said as he removed his hand away from your forehead.

'Itadori must be really oblivious about what he's doing right now.' You thought. It was a fact though. "You must have a really high fever right now." Itadori said as he looked back to where the curse was. 'Oblivious!'

"I really don't have a fever! Y-you must be exaggerating things, Itadori." You reassured Itadori, while poking his forehead multiple times with your index finger. 'He's absolutely oblivious!' You sighed, still continuing to poke him on forehead.

"A-agh! Alright fine! " Itadori said, furthering his face away from your index finger that kept poking his forehead. "Stay right here." Itadori said, taking his arms away from you to stand up.

"Do...you need...a receipt?" The curse charged directly forward towards Itadori. As the curse went towards Itadori to attack him, the curse swiftly lifted one of it's arms to hit Itadori on his vital spot.

Too bad, Itadori dodged the attack before he could hit him then immediately stabbed and sliced the curse in its chest, sliding to the other side of the hallway to include slicing the stomach while purple liquid spilled out from its wounds.

Itadori, who was at the other side of the hallway, stood up, bending his knees a little. And while the curse hasn't moved yet, Itadori ran towards the curse and sliced its lower right leg. As he did, Itadori switched and sliced its other upper leg on the right as well. Itadori sliced both of its right legs one by one, making the curse loose its balance as more purple liquid fell.

Itadori then stepped a few feet away then leaped, stabbing the curse on its head. The curse twitched its arms and legs as Itadori remained still with the weapon Gojo had let him use. Itadori waited until the curse would weaken and come to an end. And so for a while, it's life came to an end.

'Wow...Itadori was so quick. He killed it swiftly as well, the curse must have been a low grade.' You thought as Itadori removed the weapon he used. You stood up from where you sat and approached Itadori.

"Itadori, I'm sorry I didn't get to help you out." You apologized. Itadori got away from the curses body. "It wasn't a big deal, anyways. Let's go find Kugisaki." Itadori looked at you. You looked at Itadori and simply smiled at him with a nod. "Mm."