Finale

Y/N POV
I'm sitting on a hill top looking at the sunset. I feel my scar bladed across my chest. The same one my wives gave to me before we fell in love. I chuckle to myself. Sans appears crying a bit as he sits next to me.
Sans: so. How ya feeling?
Y/N: not sure. Where's frisk and chara.
Sans: there coming. But I think you and I both know why I didn't bring them with me.
I laugh a bit and start coughing.
Y/N: ugh. Who would have thought. Me being half monster half human, plus determination and bravery. Would make me sick?
Sans just chuckles quietly
Sans: well. At least your human side prevented you from dying too early.
Y/N: yeah. Otherwise I wouldn't have had those 7 years with those two.
I here people coming up the hill. I turn to see papyrus, undyne, alphys, asgore, toriel, grillby, frisk, and chara. All looking at me sadly. Especially chara and frisk. They both run to me hugging me tightly. Evryone else gives me a hug.
Frisk: why....
Chara: *hic* why do you *hic* half to go...
I chuckle quietly
Y/N: put to much strain on my soul. All those years of fighting, determination and bravery. Even soul fusion. Put to much on my monster side for it to keep up with my human side.
Toriel: did you enjoy your life?
Y/N: best life I could have ever asked for.
Undyne: still can't believe you of all people is dying before evryone else.
Y/N: same. I thought I would have died of a heroes death
I laugh before coughing even more.
Papyrus: I...I don't want you to go...
Y/N: it'll be fine papy.
Sans: you know that old saying dad used to say?
I smile and look at him. All three of us in unison say
Sans papyrus and Y/N: dying is gay.
Sans: ahh. When he sees you he's gonna be pissed.
Y/N: heck yeah he is.
Frisk and chara hug me even tighter when I say that. I wrap my arms around them. We all just enjoy the silence as we watch the sunset. I smile.
Y/N: hey frisk? Chara?
They both look up
Y/N: knock knock.
Chara smirks sadly while frisk starts to cry
Chara: w-who's t-there?
I smile
Y/N: you love
Frisk: you love who....?
Y/N: I love you two
3rd POV
Y/N entire body started to glow yellow and he suddenly start dusting away. But this was different. It was slow and his dust was glowing. Evryone started crying and chara and frisk held tightly as he was dusting away. Papyrus was hugging undyne, toriel was crying into asgores chest. Sans pupils were gone and a single tear cam done his skull. Frisk and chara open there eyes to see the golden dust flowing into the breeze.
Sans: so long....

Sans: my brother

Sans: my brother.
Thank you all for reading the final chapter of there love for me. I decided to be a duck and write the final chapter the death of you guys. If your wondering what happened and how you got sick. All the determination bravery and soul fusions put to much on your monster side overtaking your human side making you sick. Thank you all for reading. This is Crazy_DIAMON signing off.