Snow falls

Jodies pov:

After everything that happened yesterday with seeing Archie I was a bit more relaxed then usual. Mrs Blanchard took our class to the hospital to hang decorations, but Henry and I noticed a separate room with a man inside on a bed unconscious.

We went inside unnoticed and sat in silence for a while until I had a thought.

"Hey Henry who do you think he is?" I had a small idea but it might not be correct.

"I don't really know, who do you think?"

"Well I mean, he might be charming. When the curse hit he was unconscious so there may be a chance that he's still in that state?"

Just as Henry was about to answer mrs Blanchard came through the door.

"Henry Jodie, we could really use a hand with the decorations"

"Is Mr. Doe going to be ok mrs. Blanchard?"

"His names not John Doe Henry, that's what the call people when they don't know who they are"

They both look at me surprised considering that I don't think many kids know things like that.

"What? I have a lot of free time at the moment" I say in a defensive tone.

"Um ok, well do you know who he is?" He asks Mary margret.

"Nope, I just bring him flowers on my rounds"

"What's wrong with him?"

"I don't know, he's been like this since I've been volunteering."

"Does he have an family or friends?" I interject.

"No ones claimed him"

"So he's alone?" I felt bad for him and I hope he wakes up sometime.

"Yea, it's quite sad really"

"You sure you don't know him?"

"Henry" I say warning him to just be quiet with the questions.

"Course I'm sure, come on you shouldn't be in here"

As I get up I notice a scar on his chin. The same scar as charming.

Henry and I are at the castle with Emma when Henry brings up who we think is charming. I had been looking through the book to be certain before we mentioned it to Emma.

"We found your father- Prince Charming."he says.

"Henry, Jodie..."

"Emma." I say jokingly earning a playful glare. "Anyway, he's in the hospital, he's in a coma."

Henry gets out the story book and finds a certain page.

"See the scar?" He says

"So? A lot of people have scars"

"Hold up, how many of those people have scars in exactly the same place?" My mouth is going to be the death of me I swear. However I don't stop talking.

"Cant you see what this means? The curse is keeping them apart with the coma. Now they're stuck without each other. We have to tell Mary Margret we found her Prince Charming."

"Okay, kids. Telling someone their... soul mate is in a coma is probably not helpful. Not having a happy ending is painful enough, but giving someone unrealistic hope is far worse."

" wow your very open minded aren't you? Nice to have someone optimistic around" I say sarcastically with an eye roll.

"But what if we're right? We know who they are, now they need to know who they are" thanks for ignoring me henry.