𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

you felt like an illusion to say the least. someone there but at the same time unnoticeable in the naked eye.

although you physically sat in a chair at the back of the classroom no one had ever noticed your presence.

even your peers had forgotten about you as you rarely uttered a single word deciding as it wasn't necessary.

this was only because you were afraid of letting those back in. you had created barriers only for the soul purpose of not wanting to get hurt again.

just the feeling of those breaking your trust hurt like hell.

so with how you had shown yourself now you honestly felt as if you were only another passing human on this earth.

on the other hand you had rarely acknowledged anyone either, there were only a few that you trusted and would speak to.

but for some odd reason you had never been able to keep your eyes off suna rintaro.

the infamous middle blocker just had an interesting aura to him that lured you in.

you didn't know what it was. maybe it was the way the boy tended to slack of in class. or the cold and quiet attitude that radiated off of him. or the way his fox like eyes bore into others.
but it interest you to say the least.

but you had cut off those thoughts as you knew for a fact that the black haired male most likely had not known of your existence.

little did you know that it was the quite opposite.

"she's just different. there's something about
her that makes me want to keep her to myself."

that is what the brown haired male had told  his best friend when he caught him eyeing you intently.

the way you hadn't cared of anyone acknowledging your existence as you hid your beauty behind those big rimmed glasses intrigued him.

he had this sudden need to know more about you, break those walls that you had created.

but neither teen decided to ever speak.

that is till one incident would make you realize that this boy was going to be the death of you.

suna would be the one who made you feel like the most special person but also the one that would make you regret ever talking with in the first place.

the lust you both had for one another was evident and only time would tell when it would bring you two together.

"baby just the way you look at me makes me want you even more."

~~ smoke sesh with suna ~~

* chill bill- rob stone | ft.j davi$ & spooks

0:53 ──|─────── 2:04
|◁ II ▷|

the hills- the weeknd

0:43 ──|─────── 3:19
|◁ II ▷|

streets- doja cat

0:09 ─|──────── 3:38
|◁ II ▷|

gangsta- kehlani

1:07 ───|────── 1:50
|◁ II ▷|

daddy issues- the neighbourhood

0:45 ──|─────── 3:35
|◁ II ▷|

switch- roy woods

0:41 ──|─────── 2:40
|◁ II ▷|

call out my name- the weeknd

0:52 ──|─────── 2:56
|◁ II ▷|

loyalty- kendrick lamar | ft. rihanna

1:49 ───|────── 1:58
|◁ II ▷|

gosha- $not

0:21 ─|──────── 1:39
|◁ II ▷|

stop trying to be god- travis scott

1:41 ───|────── 3:48
|◁ II ▷|

prblms- 6lack

1:05 ───|────── 2:53
|◁ II ▷|

often- the weeknd

1:11 ───|────── 2:58
|◁ II ▷|

don't- bryson tiller 

0:53 ──|─────── 2:25
|◁ II ▷|

dhl- frank ocean

1:17 ──|─────── 3:12
|◁ II ▷|

1:17  ──|─────── 3:12|◁              II             ▷|

voila 🥰

—> link to playlist also in my bio!

~~~

—> these songs also give me "lusty" vibes if that makes sense. this is a mix of my music taste soo i'm srry if u don't like it.

~ disclaimer ~

contains mature content as well as strong language.

alsoo—POSSESSIVE SUNA I REPEAT POSSESSIVE SUNA IN THIS FIC !

so get ready for that my lovely readers  ;)

A/N: not me getting inspo for this story after seeing multiple headcanons of suna smoking weed while listening to chill bill and doing other ish—😳

but this is very different from my other books so I rlly hope u enjoy it as i am very excited to write this :)

also suna in the book cover i— it was so hard to decide on a pic cause there were so many good ones 😖