"𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫."

"𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳."

~ 04 ~

"alright everyone for today's class i decided to assign you all a project," the voice of your teacher rang through your ears as you kept your gaze set on the front.

a series of groans and sighs could be heard from the class as per usual, you yourself not minding.

"but it isn't individual and i'll be assigning partners."

now it was your turn to let out a small sigh as you watched your teacher pick up the attendance. you were never one to enjoy working with others.

it's not that you hated it, but you never really liked communicating with someone who you didn't interact with. that was unless it was for your job.

you decided to avert your attention down to your notebook as she began listing off names your eyes nearly bulging open as she got to you.

"y/n you can work with rintaro," she glanced up from the appear she held giving you a look before they flickered to suna.

following her line of sight of course the boy had already been staring at you with his usual lazy yet piercing look.

of course with the nerves you were feeling you snapped your attention back to your desk focusing back on your paper.

and with so class continued but of course your mind wandered to the idea of working with the boy that you had decided to try and avoid.

it wasn't that suna acted rude towards you in any sense, no it was actually quite the contrary. you had never seen someone so closed off act kind towards you.

you almost felt as if it was all facade shadowing his true personality that was only to come out sooner or later.

it nearly reminded you of him, to which was something you never wanted to experience let alone think of.

but at this point there was nothing you could do about it as you had to conclude that you were bound to work with suna sooner or later.

as class came around to an end you were quick to pack up your belongings as usually but had to stop yourself when a thought ran your mind.

you had to ask suna of when he was free to work on the assignment as it was due by the end of the week.

you slowly glanced to your side noticing him still in your line of sight as he lazily packed his notebooks. this giving you the perfect opportunity to approach him.

"y/n and suna could you two stay back," the voice of your teacher had stopped you from so as she eyed the two of you to which you only nodded in response walking thirds her.

"is there a problem sensei?" you asked politely as she rarely ever called upon you.

"oh no no not at all!" she waved her hands back and forth in reassurance. "i have more of a question to ask you y/n."

'a question?'

"well your classmate rintaro here has seem to be falling behind on work meaning that he is barely passing," she sent suna a sturdy look. "so since the boy needs at least a 70 to participate in his extra curriculars i decided to ask you y/n to tutor him."