[Flower .1]

A young woman strolled through London with a sweet melody playing on her lips. She wore no expensive gown or jewelry. Only simple clothes for people of lower class. Nobbles, young men or woman stared at her with disgusted looks on their pristine faces. The woman kept her head up high, ticking off the higher class passers immensely.

The woman reached a cute flower shop, using her key. She opened the door, breathing in the sweet scent of flowers. A smile graced her (c/l) lips. Placing on a black apron and gardening gloves, the female picks up a watering pot and starts to go around her shop. Feeding her little flowers and herbs with the water.

Humming the same song she was whistling on her way here. A small jingle of bells could be heard in her shop. A old fellow comes in, his white hairs curling under his top hat. Even his milk white moustache curled at the ends. "Hello Mr. Samuel! How are you this fine evening?"

Mr. Samuel smiled at the young woman, his saggy cheeks lifting up a bit. "I'm quite alright Ms. (Y/N). For you see, my son will be graduating from college this afternoon. I decided to grab some flowers and a present for him while I was in town."

The old man said proudly with excited eyes. "Oh, I see! So you want some celebratory flowers for this grand occasion." "Absolutely!" "Alrighty, I think I have something perfect for you."

The woman grabs a pair of clippers and runs around the shop. Picking or cutting the flowers from their pot and placing them on the counter. Getting to work on the bouquet for her customer. Mr. Samuel watches her with wide eyes, everytime he came in for flowers. (Y/N) would easily create a beautiful bouquet with even the most simple flowers.

"Here you are Mr. Samuel!" The old man looks at the flowers with amazement. "These are lovely Ms. (Y/N), truly!" The old gent said, picking up the bouquet as if it were glass. "Thank you, I believe orchids, carnations, plumerias and roses are quite fit for your sons graduation."

Mr. Samuel thanks her and pays for the flowers. Leaving then after. (Y/N) starts to pick up some of the petals and leafs that had fallen. Throwing them away in the trash bin. She then goes outside to water her outside plants.

(Y/N) starts watering her little flowers amd trimming them so they can look nice for her and customers. A soft pair of footsteps could be heard from behind her. The female turns herself around and sees a young noble man she knew. "Why hello there Mr. Moriarty." (Y/N) said with a kind smile.