[Flower .4]

Rich and mighty guests alike crowed into the large estate of Count Addington. For you see, the man had invited noble woman and men to his private gathering. A few of his guests however, weren't nobles. But rather a few lucky officers and a familiar detective and doctor duo. Along with the elusive Moriarty borthers.

What a interesting cast of characters.

William stares down at his wrist watch. Staying besides his brother as the two walk around. Stopping when men or woman would greet them and want to converse with them. Their older brother was off with the host of the party. Most likely conversing with him.

"Sir." A voice calls out to the youngest Moriarty. Louis turns his attention to the one who called him. Which also caught his twin brothers attention. "Would you like some wine, champagne?"

"Oh, no thank you." The servant nods, "and you sir?" "I'm quite well." The young (h/c)-nette haired waiter/servant goes along their way. Holding a sliver tray in their right hand with a bottle of wine and champagne on top of the it. The servant goes around towards more guests to give them more glasses of wine and champagne.

Elsewhere, a conversation with Count Addington and Lord Moriarty had began.

"Haha! I cannot wait for tonights main event!" The older man cackles in delight, taking a occasional sip of his wine glass. Lord Moriarty stood next to the man, waiting for the man to explain what was "tonights main event".

Count Addington starts to speak lowly to Lord Moriarty. "You see my good man, I have bought a rose red ruby founded in American. My son will be married soon, so I wished to throw this party for the start of his marriage and give him the ruby as a gift."

Albert's eyes widen. "Is he here?" The old count sighs, "no. He's off with his fiance tonight."

"Then why through this party?"

"You only live this life once Lord Moriarty. Might as well make the most of mine!" The man laughs in delight once more. "You!

More wine!" Lord Addington points to one of the servants.

"Yes sir." The servant walks over to them and pours the wine bottle in his glass and stops before it could overflow. "And you sir?" "No thank you." The servant takes their leave right after.