6

*timeskip years later*

Thor's POV
I am a proud father of five beautiful children. They really became such a light in my life. I don't know what I would do without the-

"FENRIS YOU OGRE! STOP STEALING STEALING MY MUFFINS!"

"SHUT UP HELA! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS ACTING LIKE SUCH A-"

"I CAN KILL YOU IN EIGHT DIFFERENT WAYS RIGHT NOW!"

"IN YOUR DREAMS!"

"FENRIS, STOP BULLYING HELA!"

"THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH
YOU, THRUD!"

...Such...lively children they are.
I take a deep breath.

"My children, behave yourselves. You all have to treat each other with respect."

Hela scoffed.

"I will treat this buffoon with respect when he stops eating like a pig."

Fenris turned red in anger.

"Why I outta-"

"Do you want me to get your mother?" I asked them.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"That's what I thought. This is all getting out of hand. I don't want ANYMORE fights out of ANY of you. This is NO way for princes' and princesses to behave. If there is any more trouble, you will all leave me no choice but to give harsh punishments." I warn them.

They all bow their heads and said "sorry father." In unison.

I nod my head.
"Now get washed up for dinner."
.
.
.
The whole family, including our own parents, were gathered around the dining table. An amazing feast was served and we all dug in.
While talking with my parents and in-laws, I kept glancing back at the children. I wanted to make sure they were well behaved. They were all eating in silence, and would only speak when they were spoken to.

Loki took note of this and began to have a conversation of their own. I smiled, feeling relieved as I continued talking with Farbauti about how our kingdoms were doing.

Loki's POV
"It's been a while since we went out as a family. Why don't we go out to the forest like we did last year and do some hunting? I'm sure I can convince your father to agree to it." I asked them suggestively.

There was a sudden sparkle in their eyes.

"Oh, I LOVE when we all go hunting!" Thrud exclaimed.

"It's very thrilling! I remember when I caught my first boar!" Jōrmungandr added.

"It would be nice to go out again." Sleipner agreed.

"I remember when Hela and I sabotaged father's deer trap!" Fenris said nostalgically.

Hela chuckled. "I remember that too. It was hilarious. Father was so confused and kept going on and on how he 'never failed at hunting before'! He was so angry!" She continued to laugh.

They learned their mischievous tactics from me. I'm so proud of them!

"All right then. I will speak with your father about going on a hunting trip tomorrow after dinner!"
.
.
.
After dinner, we said our goodnights and went to bed. Thor and I began undressing to change into our nightwear.

"Thor, the children want to go on a family hunting trip. What do you think?"

"But of course! It's the only thing that helps us get along to do some family bonding." He agreed with a smile.