Coffee shop love

~Cas~
I sat across from Dean, staring at his face, noticing every little detail. His freckles, the way his eyes gleam when he goes into thought, where his nose hits the top of his coffee cup, he's so god dammed beautiful.
"Uh, Cas?" Dean asked, breaking me out of my gaze
"Hm?" I answered, slightly embarrassed
"I want another tattoo" He said, Taking another sip from his coffee cup.
My eyes widened as I stared at the tattoo I gave him before "what were you thinking of?" I asked gently taking another sip.
"Well... I want something less symbolic than before, and something with more color"
Dean looks very terrified, it looked like just the thought of getting a bigger, more colorful tattoo scared him half to death. "Yeah of course, when ever you think of anything let me know" I replied nonchalantly, I liked having him around, the knowledgement of him being next to my store made me happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Dean~
I wasn't sure what I was doing. Another tattoo? Bigger? And colourful? That's a big commitment. But i suppose if Cas is doing it, i'll be okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They both sat there, enjoying each others company, listening to the alternative music playing in the background.
Dean let out a small sigh, leaning back into his char
"What's wrong?" Cas asked, worried he'd upset him.
Dean was in a gaze, barely hearing Cas's question
"What? Oh. Nothing's wrong.." Dean trailed off
"Why the sigh then?" Cas pushed on,
"Are you upset or something??"
"No, i'm fine really. Just happy to be here, in this moment, with the most beautiful person i have ever laid my eyes upon" Dean said, taking another sip from his cup.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Cas~
My heart skipped more than 100 beats, my brain turned to mush, my hands got weak and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach, I was at a loss for words. All i could do was sit there and madly blush. I tried to conceal my face in my cup, but Dean had already seen
"You don't have to hide, seeing you blush makes you that much more beautiful." He said to me
Again, i was at a loss for words, Dean, the guy who barely knew how to hold a conversation with me, is suddenly making me blush like a schoolgirl at prom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Dean~
Castiel is so beautiful. His deep brown eyes in contrast with his eyebrow piercing, match his flushed pink lips and small silver hoop on the bottom left side of his mouth. The blue compliments his chocolate brown hair and pale complexion.
My heart was beating a little faster as i noticed what looked like tattoos poking out from the rolled up sleeves of his acid washed jean button up.
I noticed Cas trying to hide his blushing smile in his coffee cup, but I'd already seen.
It's funny how things work, i'd barely known Cas two weeks and i'm already starting to crush.
I just dread for the day my Father finds out.
"Do you have tattoos?" I asked curious
"I do, would you like to see?" Cas questioned back
"If it's not too much of a hassle" i responded
"Ah, it's fine. But maybe I could show you back at the shop, I don't want to get almost naked in public" He let out a small, nervous laugh.
"Yeah okay, i'll come by tomorrow. Maybe we could talk about a design?"
"Sure thing man. I'm working from 10-4 tomorrow." He said
"Okay, well. I should get going, Sam should be on his way home." I said looking briefly at my watch. It was now 2:45, although it felt like we've been sitting here for not even 20 minutes.
"Yeah i should head home too." "See you tomorrow?" Cas said getting up from his chair.
"Okay" I answered, also getting up. I went in for a friendly hug, wanting to be closer to him.
With a small pat on the back, Cas left me. The lingering scent of camp fire and rain were the only signs that he was just here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Cas~
I held on to Dean for a few seconds, breathing in the scent of burnt sage and roasting chestnuts.
Exiting the shop, I made my way home. Excited for tomorrow to come.