Chapter 23

Bryce

Ruhn. 

That's Ruhn.

 And Flynn and Dec are probably the other two. 

And if Mor and Azriel went through such lengths to get them out of Autumn Court and protect them from Beron, there had to be a reason. 

And they could go fuck them selves if they think I'm leaving them, to Beron or who ever they wanted to keep them away from.

"Please, take me," Bryce begged, looking at Mor, who was the one advocated for getting Bryce and Hunt out of Autumn Court in the first place. "They might be here because Hunt and I. I can't leave them with Beron, or with whoever you didn't want us to end up."

Mor didn't hesitate to hurry over to Bryce, and winnow her to Autumn Court.

"Hold it!" Rhys said before they went anywhere. "Feyre and I can't go with you guys, or else I might risk starting a war if Beron tries to claim them. Cass and Azriel will go with you."

"I'll do it by the book, don't worry," Mor hissed.

"You better. And that means no blowing up anything, or else I will have to deal with Beron or another one his sons," Rhys said, as Cassian and Azriel walked over to where Bryce and Mor were standing.

"I'm going too," Lucien declared. "I might be able to reason with my father if he's being a pain." Everyone just nodded as Lucien headed over to Mor.

"You three should stay in case word gets out that you guys were there," Rhys told Fenrys, Rowan, and Aelin. They just nodded their heads in understanding, not wanting to risk harming their friends.

"Let's go," Bryce said, right before everyone joined hands and Mor winnowed everyone away.

Bryce opened his eyes to see her three friends standing right outside of the Autumn Court's palace. Beron, Eris, and two other Fae males were also there, all of them looking livid.

"Look, we're not here to hurt you or anybody here. But I will shoot, if you get any closer to us," Ruhn declared as he had a gun pointing towards Beron. Tristian and Declan next to him with their own gun pointing at Beron, who was standing at the foot of the staircase. Indeed there was magic involved, as it seems the Beron's family had flames prancing around them, while shadows swirled around Ruhn.

"Mor, you bitch!" Eris snarled the sight of them behind Ruhn, Dec, and Flynn. "You're not taking them again. This is our fucking territory. Get the hell out!" 

Mor just glanced at Bryce to confirm that these were her friends. Bryce just nodded as Mor looked back to see her three friends.

Ruhn, Flynn, and Dec all whipped their heads around and froze at the sight of Bryce.

"Bryce," Ruhn breathed, in relief. His long black hair fell to his waist, and with a side of his head shaved and all his piercing he definitely did not fit in this world. His gun was still out, but it was pointed down at the sight of Bryce.

"I dare you to try and stop me!" Mor yelled, giving him a vulgar gesture, before looking at her friends and saying, "We're going." All three of them had guns out, with Declan having a laptop in his other hand.

All of them looked at Bryce, as Bryce gave a faint nod, You can trust them.

"Tell Rhys that they're in my territory. And that they're not going anywhere," Beron snarled as Flynn, Dec, and Ruhn slowly started to walk towards them.

"We're going, now," Mor ordered the three of the, all of them hesitant to trust her. But they would go wherever Bryce was. And after a quick look at Bryce to see that she wasn't their prisoner, and that she came here with them, they started to walk towards her. "I'm not breaking any rules by doing this. We are just simple humble people, here to fetch friends from another Court, before returning to our own."