Part three~Elvis

After school had finished lily and Mandy got on the bus and went home. "I'll see you tonight!" Lily said happily as she waved goodbye to Mandy. She walked home and got changed out of her uniform. "Are you eating here or at the gala?" Penny asked as she stood in the doorway of Lily's room. "Umm at the gala." Lily said softly. "Ok." Penny said as she started to lead the room. "And Penny, I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean the things I said, you making my life better, not worse." Lily said as she stood up. "I know, I'm sorry to, I know how much the gala means to you." Penny said as she pulled lily into a hug. Lily smiled. "Why don't you go and see dad, before you go?" Penny said as they walked downstairs. "Ok." Lily said as she grabbed her coat. "I'll call you, when I'm on my way back." Lily said as she walked to the fire station and went inside. She saw Ellie and Arnold cleaning the vehicles. "Hey lily!" They both said simultaneously. "Hey." She replied as she went up to the kitchen/lounge area. She opened the door to find her father and elvis kissing. Lily screamed as she ran back the way she came. "Lily wait!" Sam called realising the mistake he had made, he chased after lily and managed to grab her arm. "Lily, please." He said with a sad tone. "Get off of me! I don't know who you are anymore." She said as she ripped her arm out of his grip and started to cry. Sam sighed. "I'm sorry you had to find out like that, I was gonna tell you, I swear, I just didn't know if you would support me." Sam said sadly. "Don't make this my fault, of course I would support you, your my dad, but I don't support you lying to me." She said as she dried her eyes. "Penny isn't really sick, you just said that so you could be with Elvis instead of being there for me, so, so selfish." Lily said as she started to walk off. "I'm sorry lily, but please don't tell Penny." Sam called after her. Lily ignored him and went home.