That's a Bit Unexpected

||Kirishima||

I rubbed my eyes, immediately noticing that the two of us had fallen asleep in the living room playing music. Her small figure on the couch tossing and turning in her sleep, her pastel locks of blue cascading over her face. She seemed so peaceful. It'd been a while since anyone spent the night, it was nice to actually have company. I remember when we first started out, we would spend every night at my house, forgetting about the time. That was such a long time ago though. Now it seems everyone's moved on or changed, more or less of course. I'm sure Bakugou and Denki remember those days. Those days when Deku, Todoroki...everyone used to be close.

I shouldn't dwell on the past, but sometimes the nostalgia of how it all used to be and how simple it all was, was enough to make me want to keep reliving it.

There was a small tinge of guilt that washed over me. I can't believe I fell asleep and didn't take her home. "I'm hopeless," I whispered to myself as I heard the sound of a glass cup being set on the counter. I peaked over the couch, taking notice of Bakugou leaning back against the marble island, making eye contact with me.

"I let myself in," He said, already answering my question. His raspy voice, causing Yuzuki to toss in her sleep. "Sure took your dumbass long enough to wake up."

"Keep it down!" Somehow managing to whisper and yell to him all at once. Bakugou rolled his eyes like a teen girl getting told no by her parents, dropping his head back showing how annoyed he was.

"I could careless if that B-" He tried to shout, but I ran over and tackled him to the floor. I covered his mouth, watching him scream into my hand. S

"Get off me," he growled lowly, pushing me off of him. We both got back up, me checking on Yuzuki as if we were babysitting a child.

"Come on bro, let the lady rest. It was a long night for all of us. You need to be more considerate," I lectured despite him waving off my words with the wave of his hand.

"Whatever. What's she still doing here anyways?" He asked, taking a look over my shoulder. It was funny to watch him show the slightest bit of interest but lose it in a second as soon as I raised my eyebrow at him.

I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction, "She walked here last night. I offered to take her home when my mom got here, but we kind of fell asleep before she did."

"Did you guys..." Bakugou trailed off, pursing his lips and keeping his eyes locked in a different direction as if to avoid mine. Wasn't sure what he was trying to get at.

"Do what?" I asked curiously, resting my head on the marble finish. A silence filled the air for a second, as he refused to answer my question. I peered up at him, resting my chin on my arm. Though he only seemed to get more annoyed that I still didn't understand what he meant, "Give me a break, you know I'm not the brightest star."

"I didn't think you'd be that dim either,"

"Hey!" I unknowingly shouted, covering my mouth in realization. Yuzuki stretched out her arms, looking around the room the second her eyes shot open.

Bakugou and I watched her slightly panic, then meet our eyes in an awkward relief, "Morning, Yuzuki!"

"Uh, morning Kiri," she said taking a second to notice the blonde behind me, "oh, hey Bakugou. Didn't see you hiding over there."

"We fell asleep didn't we," she asked, rubbing the back of her neck.

I nodded, "But don't sweat it. We were tired from practice. On the other thand, are you hungry?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Alright, Bakugou get to work!" I laughed, patting his back.

"I'm not your damn personal chef! Make your own food!" He shouted.