chapter 1

A/N: I was gonna make Teyanna an actual person but that would be boring so just imagine her as yourself. for pictures with outfits and stuff, I'm gonna use a black girl. okay enjoy the story!!

Ugh here we go again. School starts tomorrow. It's my senior year of high school and I have to do it all online. How is this even gonna work? No prom, no graduation, no homecoming, this really sucks!!!

   Anyway, you're probably wondering who is narrating this story, well to answer that question, I am Teyanna, Teyanna Brown. I am sixteen and I'm a senior in high school. School starts tomorrow and I am not feeling it at all. As much as I don't like some of the people in my school, I really miss seeing all of my friends.

   I haven't seen my best friend, Dymond, in so long, since march to be exact. We FaceTime everyday but it's not the same. I really hope this year gets better because right now it SUCKS.

Fast forward to the next day:

   It was 7:00am and my alarm rang. it was the first day of school and I had no clue what to expect. I was just glad that we have some sort of schedule because March was a whole ass mess.

  I decided I should start my senior year good and wake up on time and "get ready". I showered and went to get dressed, by getting dressed I meant wearing my push up bra with spandex shorts. I was not about to do a whole get ready with me for online school, HELL TO THE NO!

  As for my hair, I had on box braids so I just put it in a messy bun because once again, everything is online and plus, I wasn't trying to impress anyone. I was not even gonna show my face sooo.

   I was ready by 7:40am so I decided to watch Criminal Minds on my TV. I was getting sucked into the show when my alarm rang. I actually wanted to cry.

   It was 8:15am and my first class starts at 8:30am so I started to set up at my desk with all my books and my laptop. My first period was IB Theory of Knowledge. First of all, I don't understand why they made me start my day with this class. Then second period was IB Biology HL. To be honest, I loveeee that class and plus I have my favorite teacher Mrs. Smith but I don't even have her class today.

   So we don't have all of our classes in one day so my school made all the odd number periods on Mondays and Thursdays, our even number periods on Tuesdays and Fridays, and then on Wednesdays, we have all of our classes. This is a pretty good schedule and it's pretty organized. Not me being proud of my school for being organized FOR ONCE.

Third period I have IB Government and Economics, fourth period is "lunch", how dat work, fifth period is IB Spanish, sixth period is P.E., seventh period is IB English, eighth period is IB Math SL, and ninth period is IB Psychology, another one of my favorites.

It's now 8:30 and I joined my class's zoom meeting. When I joined my teacher started playing music, something different I guess. We actually had a pretty good discussion and a mini debate. Then I go to third period, I had this teacher last year and she's really good at her job. She knows how to relate history to the modern day so I'm glad I have her again this year.

Fast forward to 7th period:

Well now I had English. I literally never heard of this teacher at all. I join the meeting and she tells me I need to turn on my camera. Without hesitation, I turn on my camera completely forgetting what I look like. Then I just see her eyes widen as soon as my camera turns on, then I realize I have on a bra and my hair is an actual mess.

As soon as everything clicks in my head, I turn my camera right-the-fuck off and run to my closet and pick out a random shirt, I didn't fix my hair because that's ode. I get back to my computer and turn my camera on. I immediately apologize for what had happened and she explained how she completely understands and how she doesn't want to see it again and I told her it won't happen ever again.

Then I became so embarrassed because I realized the entire class just so me with my bra on. Mind you I got big boobz, so it was REALLY poking out (author: all my girls with big boobs would understand).

I was nosy and I wanted to see who's in this class. As I was going through the students, that's when I saw him...

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this part. I know there's a lot of description but I promise it's gonna get good the next chapter.