14: Blood, Loss, Fear and Trauma

Sorry it took so long, I had this original chapter written out but like I felt it wasn't right cause you all said you wanted lovey dovey and so i re-wrote it and made it super cheesy I feel like you guys deserve that after all I've put you through, sorry

Nolan's POV
Her slight snores kept me sane, as she nuzzled her quaint nose to my chest. Her smell was of lilacs and her hair was of the smoothest and silkiest feeling. Her hands wrapped around my chest as she held me securely.

Something about her made me feel alive in a sense of happiness, and well-being. She was the light in the darkness, the end of the tunnel, she was my happily ever after.

Something about her was different when she came back, I could tell. Experiences change people, and I knew for a fact this one did. She would flinch at my touch and also crave it at the same time.

And the moment I saw her eyes through the plexiglass window, she had stopped fighting and let the nurses and doctors help her. That was the scariest moment I had seen her go through, it was like her eyes were on fire and then it all stopped.

Natalie's POV
His eyes were beaming at me as he smiled happily against my slender fingers that brushed his smooth face. The tiny little bed fit us perfectly as I laid on his chest seeking comfort in the worst moments.

His scent was plastered on the sheets to the pillow and just smelling his strong but comforting exterior made me smile. Today was the day I would be freed from this place of horror, screaming and all things that I ran from. Blood, loss, fear and trauma.

The doctors finally agreed to let me go after Clara put in a good word for me. (If you don't remember who clara is she was lorelai's nurse when she was sick and then she met Natalie and now they're friends) She vouched for me saying I had the best support system I could possibly have and she was right.

Nolan practically spent every breathing moment with me, Alison was always in and out to drop off homemade food, and Avery always filled me in on the everlasting affair her agent was stuck in. Melody was wherever Alison was and even Tiffany came to drop off some flowers, which I appreciated, but her intentions were so off as she man-oogled Nolan from beside me.

He tossed a shirt at me as I quickly stuffed it in my bag, rushing him to continue.

"Miss always neat is avoiding all her packing rules what could this possibly mean", he said as a smug look came across his face and he tried to maintain it. His hand pulled me against him as he leaned against the closet's border.

"I just want to get out of here, too many bad memories and you must call me Mrs, I'm married didn't you hear", I joked as a smile appeared across his face. His face neared mine and he bent lower just so that his nose brushed against my neck. He quickly pulled away.

"All I can say is good luck to him", he said as he went off laughing and I smacked his ass. He spun around and pinned me against the closet border.

"You wouldn't like that if I had done it to you", he whispered against my neck, his strong scent made me fall in his hands turning me into a certain mush that always wanted to challenge this man in front of me.

"Who said I wouldn't", I challenged him as a certain look was placed on his face and his hands went to my waist pinning me on the bed. His kiss was like fire as it ignited every part of me.

His hands slip up my shirt just as the team of doctors came through the door. Nolan and I catapulted ourselves away from each other, as the doctors stood there awkwardly.

"I'm so sorry", I awkwardly apologized as I fixed up my hair and they simply just left the form on my bedside table and took out the door.

Heavy laughter echoed from Nolan as I stood there very embarrassed.