Roomates (mairi)

Socials
Instagram- sotrueale_jandro
Snapchat- bxby.karlalove
——————————————————————————-

Mattia was in his dorm chilling watching tiktok and everything but then he got bored and wanted to get in a shower.

So he grabbed shorts, t-shirt, boxers but right when he went to his closet he saw his hoodie wasn't there.

So he looked in the basket with his clean clothes they weren't there.

Then he looked in his cabinet with his t-shirts and everything but AGAIN it wasn't there.

He then started to get pissed off and didn't want to get in a shower anymore so he then put the clothes on top of his cabinet and then laid on his bed again and got on tiktok.

He then heard the door and he knew it was his roommate so he didn't say anything but hi.

Mattia- hi

Kairi- hi!

Mattia then looked at him and saw him wearing his hoodie mattia then looked at him in confusion.

Mattia- hey? Um how- more like why are you wearing my hoodie-

Kairi- it looked comfy so I wore it!

Mattia- get up please

Then kairi got up and mattia looked at him with a smile and saw how big it looked on him mattia smiled and just let it pass.

Mattia- fine you can keep it

Kairi- thanks

Mattia- no problem

Kairi- also I'm not wearing any shorts-

Mattia- wait what-

Um yeah- kairi wasn't wearing any shorts- ok now how tf- um yeah- kairi no shorts- but just boxers- mattia do something- UH- ok I'll let it fly by-.
——————————————————————————

HI LOVES how are you doing?

How was your day yesterday?

Hopefully it was great :)

Are you healthy?

Are you sleeping well?

Did you eat?

Sorry i just wanted to check up on you-

Ok love you !! ♡'・ᴗ・'♡ please take care !! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎