𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝙻𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛

Taehyung felt useless. Seeing Yin rush back in to save him nearly gave him a heart attack. It reminded him when he couldn't do anything to save his family.

It sparked something inside him when Yin decided to enter danger just for him. He was half consciously shouting to Y/n. If someone saw them two, they would think that Taehyung is full of anger.

But no, it's more of fear.

Fear of losing someone again.

"Which part did you not understand earlier?! Are you dum-"

Sniffs

Taehyung halted at the sudden small noise and focused on Yin's eyes.

"What the f- why are you crying?!"

"I don't know!"

The two stared at each other with baffled face.

Sniffs

"Stop crying!"

"I-it won't stop!" Yin whined and frantically wiped his tears with his sleeves. Taehyung's hold on his neck loosened and eventually reached out to his face.

He gently wiped Yin's cheek with wide eyes and awkward stance.

Sob

"Oh my goodness, Yin stop!"

"Is this how you comfort someone? Can you atleast be compassionate?!"

"I don't know how to comfort someone!" Taehyung hissed and continued to look at Yin awkwardly.

Upon having thousands of thoughts rushing through Taehyung's mind, he finally decided to harshly pull the smaller one into his arms and tried to pat his back.

Taehyung even forgot his aching injuries.

"What are you doing?" asked Yin with a muffled voice.

"Comforting you."

"Tae your 'pats' are beating me."

"Let's stop with this." Taehyung held Yin's shoulder firmly and looked straight at his face. "I'm using my first wish, whenever I told you to run, you run ok?"

He must keep Yin away from trouble as much as possible.

"No."

"What do you mean no?!"

"I'm no going to follow your command especially if you'll end up as the casualty young man!" Yin hissed at him.

"It's my wish, you have to fulfill it!"

"No! Change it or I'll completely not fulfill all the three of your wishes."

"Fine! My first wish is for you to avoid danger. You must avoid it as much as you can."

"That's it?"

"What do you mean that's it?" Taehyung smacked the back of Yin's head. "You were literally one step away on death's door."

"Ow-"

"Let's leave this place. Take your tea and slingshot. I'm gonna escort you back to your home."

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

"You... You live here?" Taehyung drifted off. "You live in the damn palace?"

"I'm living here just for a while." Yin reasoned out, his lie completely obvious.

Taehyung stared at him but decided not to press on with the topic. He had so many questions that needed to be answered by Yin but he's willing to wait till Yin feels comfortable to tell him.

"Ah wait here for a moment!" Yin exclaimed and dashed away.

Taehyung tried to run after Yin but ended up falling on the ground groaning.

"Yin!" he called out but all he received was silence.

Taehyung cursed to himself and turned over to lie on his back. He didn't have the strength to stand up. Taehyung raised his hand and wiggled his fingers, looking through it as if he was playing with the stars on the night sky.

Taehyung didn't knew Yin's purpose of leaving just now but he's sure the he'll come back.

He can feel it.

Yin wouldn't just leave him alone with injuries.

Out of nowhere, Taehyung ended up giggling.

How is it that the boy he met just days ago feels like someone he had known for a long time.

"Yin.. You're making me crazy." he sighed.

"I'm what?" a voice chirped as a head popped in front of his face.

Taehyung stared at the upside down face of Yin who was staring back at him.

Yin slowly grinned and giggled, "I'm back."

Taehyung smiled back.

"I brought someone with me. Tae meet Hobi." Yin said as he straightened his back.

Taehyung moved his head around till he found the silhouette of the other individual.

"You can heal him right Hobi?" Yin smiled.

"Ofcourse." Hobi retaliated.

"I also brought something Tae." Yin added and shoved a bunch of flowers to Taehyung's face. "This is lavender. They're purple too! And they're not toxic to smell."

"They look lovely." Taehyung said with a weak voice. He clutched the bouquet of flower and felt an enormous amount of serotonin.

"Tae?"

"He's tired Y/n." Hoseok muttered as he grabbed some herbal plants.

"Y/n?" Taehyung repeated with his eyes closed, brows furrowed.

"Hobi!"

"I'm sleepy." Taehyung drifted off.

Taehyung didn't knew what happened next but he could remember the smell of the lavender that Yin gifted him. He could also feel someone taking it away from his hold but he didn't let go of his clutch until his consciousness is finally taken away.

☽. ° • ༆ ❦ ༆ • °.☾

Nothing really much in dis chap, just some fluff.

The he/him she/her of Y/n and Yin is starting to confuse me. Why did I make her disguise as a man(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')