Not A Date - 6 -

(Y/N)'s POV

You woke up that morning warm and comfertable. The sun was casting it's warm light on you through your window. 'hmm?..' you don't think the sun is responsible for your warmth as you look up to see Bakugou's sleeping face. '...what?..' you felt your cheeks burn. He was holding you in his arms and you didn't know what to do. Then you remembered what happened yesterday, you started to cry and you fell asleep last night. ' he must have fell asleep after me..I'll just telaport out of bed so I don't wake him' you telaport inside of your closet instead of outside of it on acident, making a loud CRASH 'crap crap crap crap crap crap..' " what????" you heard a male's voice. 'noooooo I woke him up..and he was sleeping so peacfully, too..' you stumble out of the closet and sigh "did I wake you up? i'm sorry" you say nurvously, lifting a shirt from your head that fell on you so you can see him. Bakugou just stars at you surprised and then starts to giggle "pfftt hahahaha" you look at Bakugou and your cheeks burn 'he's so cute..' you tried to hold back a laugh but you cracked anyway and gave a cute giggle...

Bakugou's POV

(Y/N) stumbbled out of his closet, a (F/C) shirt covering his face, probably fell on him, he lifted the shirt from his face, revealing his beatiful (E/C) eyes and messy (H/C) hair. His face was red with embaresment. 'cute..' I thought as I laughed a bit. then I heard more giggling that I could only asume was (Y/N). I looked up and his face was glowing with pure happiness, his smile wide and his sweet voice formed a giggle. 'I..love his smile..his laugh..I love his eyes and hair...I love him..' I thought and blushed..I was in love with this mysterious boy..I didn't understand him and we just met but..I feel like I'll understand him soon enugh..and that makes me happy..I hear footsteps and Denki looks inside the room "uh..you guys OKAY in here? I heard a crash." Denki looks at (Y/N) and then me and back at (Y/N). he then smirks at him and says "coming out of the closet finally?" I look between (Y/N) and Denki, surprised 'Is he gay??' (Y/N) blushes and glares at Denki "I- DENKI!!!" Denki tackles (Y/N) in a hug. "stooopppp!! lemme gooooooo" (Y/N) giggle-whines. Denki just giggles until (Y/N) speaks "fine!! yes, Denki!! I'm FREAKING GAY!!" Denki simply lets (Y/N) go and smiles. "..what?" I ask. I'm confused but I won't say I didn't see it comeing. (Y/N) looks at me and realizes what he just said, but he can't deny it "uhm..y-yeah..I..do you hate me..now?" he asks. I get up and walk twards him. He visibaly gets more nurvouse, but Denki is smiling. I press my forhead on the top of his head and sigh " I'd never hate you. He smells like cupcakes..heh. cute. I hug him and I feel him relax. I suddenly had a question. "(Y/N)..do you trust me?" I don't know why I asked that..but to my surprise, Denki gasped at (Y/N)'s answer "...yes. I trust you." that made me happy. Denki looked like he was going to cry, but he was smiling. "ohmygod you trust someone else!!" Denki yells and hugs (Y/N) and I. I was about to yell at Denki to let me go, but I didn't. I was just happy that (Y/N) was here with me and trusted me. Later I asked (Y/N) wanted to get boba with me and he agrees. 'YES!' I was happy that he didn't decline. I didn't have any cloths to change into seance I came here last minute so I went home and changed.

I walked in and my mom's face immideatly lit up when she saw me " Katsuki!! you look happy!!" she exclaimed. I just rolled my eyes, trieing to look irritated but it was hard because I WAS really happy, so I just smiled and returned the hug my mom gave me. "yeah, I'm hanging out with a friend today" I told her and she looked surprised. "really? you never look this happy when you hung out with your friends all the other times? wait." her face lits up and smiles. 'oh no..' I knew exactly what she was going to say. " why don't you invite her over??!! I'd love to meet her!!" she exclaims. I flinch at the word her I " him" I correct her. " and I don't think so. you'd probaably just show him my baby pictures or some shit" I say. my mom just nods and says " okay, you don't have to." I get suspiciouse of her but I brush it off and go to my room to change. I leave my phone downstairs.