Unknown Visitor - 12 -

The next day, all the students moved into the dorms. (Y/N)'s was right next to Katsuki's room. you are welcome hehee.
(Y/N)'s POV

You were hanging out in the main area of the dorm and you were one of the first to go unpack. it was a small room, with a plain bed pushed agenst the wall, with a nightstand on the other side, there was a wooden closet pushed over a vent and a medium sized window at the far side of the room. you had a perfect veiw of...THE SCHOOL ROOF...how exideing. anyway, on the bed, there was a note and the window was open 'hmm..thats weird..' you looked out the window and then shut and locked it. you glanced at the note. 'should I read it?...yes. I should read it' you pick up the note and read it:

Dear (Y/N),

I've been watching you for a while. I see how you miss your sister, Shuki. What if I told you I knew something about her that you would be overjoyed to know? hm? well, I do. I'll tell you if you meet me at the abandond train station at 12:00 tonight. Come alone and don't show this to anyone. Don't tell anyone where you are going. I hope I'll see you there.

-Signed, 
Your friend.

You are confused with the note 'how do they know my sister?? should I go? should I tell someone where im going or bring someone with me?? no, that would be stupid. But if I go alone, I'll be falling right into their trap...should I tell someone about this letter? there was just a villen attack not to long ago..but the school wouldn't let anything slide...' your mind goes back the the covered vent. you look around your room a little better: nothing. you open the closet doors, ready in case you have to fight. there was a large teddy bear. you eyed it suspiciously "..." you picked it up, put it on your bed and closed the closet doors. you snuck a peek at the teddy and you saw a red light flash in its glossy marble eyes. you walk out of your oom into the kitchin and hid the knife you grabbed behind your back. you shut your door behind you and you go behind the teddy, hiding the knife from it's veiw the whole time. 'im sorry, Mr. TeddyBear..' you cut off the teddys head, revealing wires. you grab out the camara atatched to them. you turn off the camara, grab your computer and watch the footige. 'no sound..' there was only blackness for about two minuts and then it showed you opening the closet. 'nothing..damnit..' you closed your computer and put the camara into an empty box for now. you moved the closet and inspected it. nothing. you inspected everything. nothing. you looked at the vent and walked over to it. you peered down it it. you saw something. you don't know what it is because it's too dark in the vent. the vent wasn't working. You surched through a box until you found a screwdriver and you opened the vent with it. You lit your index finger with your fire and looked into the vent. There was a hairclip in it. you grabbed it and closed the vent. you thought it was odd that there was a hairclip in the vent. you put the closet back over the vent. you looked at the suffing mess on your bed from the teddy. you put it in an empty box alongside the camra, hairclip and note. You finish unpacking. you looked at the clock '11:30pm' damn 'I didn't really see Katsuki today..he's probably already asleep and I need to get to that train station now..' you put on a black hoodie and sneakers. you activated two quirks: invisability and flight. you opened your window and closed it behind you 'Im sorry, Katsuki. I know this is dumb and you wouldn't want me to do this, but...if this person knows something about mu sister and is getting into UA, I need to know..' you made a group chat with you, Katsuki, Denki and Shinsou and set your path from UA to the train station you were going to and had it ready to send because you know you can depend on Denki and Katsuki. and Shinou would be helpful. you finally sneak ou tand go to the train station.
'

vent' counter: 9.

Katsuki's POV

I look at the clock '11: 32' I sigh "I didn't get the chance to talk to (Y/N) today...I wonder if he's awake" I get up and leave my room. I knock on (Y/N)'s door once and it swings open. 'that..was weird' I walk in and look around "(Y/N)?.." I call out to him. I close the door behind me and turn the light on. "(Y/N)???" no one was in the room. there was one box that was closed, yet to be unpacked. I walked over to it and opend it "??!! a camra, hair clip, note, and..thats a decapitated teddy bear..wft.." I looked at the camara. It had footige on it. I looked at the note and read it. 'no..he couldn't have gone there..' I started to stress a bit so I texted him

Katsuki: (Y/N), where are you?

(Y/N): my room. why?

Katsuki: what are you doing then?

(Y/N): writing a song? why?

Katsuki: can I come over?

(Y/N): no. I don't like to be botherd while writing.

Katsuki: your a fucking idiot!

(Y/N): what?

Katsuki: I'm coming to get you

(Y/N): I don't know what your talking about

Katsuki: Your at the fucking abandond train station, arnt you?! I saw the note!

(Y/N): NO! don't. you know what the note said! I have to go alone and can't tell anyone! I need to find ou thow this person knows my sister and how they are getting into UA undetected

Katsuki: I don't care. its dangerus! I'll catch the asshole for you and protect you

(Y/N): KATSUKI

Katsuki: (Y/N)! this argument is over. we'll talk when your back at the dorms

to be continued...