Snogeltog True Friendship 1

It's Snoggletog Day on berk. Toothless and Hiccup are still sleeping until the whole gang is coming at his house and screaming at Hiccup while he's sleeping.

The Gang: "HICCUP!" The whole Gang screamed at the same time.

Hiccup and Toothless got shocked and it made them woke up. Hiccup ask them what is going on.

Hiccup: "Guys, it's too early what is going on ???"

The whole Gang say to hiccup that today is Snoggletog Day.

The Gang: "It's Snoggletog Day, Hiccup!"

Hiccup realize that today is Snoggletog Day.

Hiccup: "Oh my Thor, i completely forgot that today is Snoggletog Day! Thank you guys for reminded me."

The Gang: "No Problem. Will you join us to attend a great party?!"

Hiccup: "I'll think about it. But, i will see you guys later. Bye!"

Astrid: "Okay, see you later, honey. I love you, bye."

The Gang leave from Hiccup's House and Hiccup stand up to eat something. While Hiccup is eating his breakfast, but he's also thinking what he should give the presents for Toothless and the Gang.Hiccup finish eating his breakfast and then, he goes up to wear his clothes on. While he's doing it, Toothless just woke up and he's wondering what hiccup is wearing on because, it's Snoggletog Day. Hiccup is wearing some special clothes for the Snoggletog Day. Hiccup see that Toothless just woke up.

Hiccup: "Good morning bud! You know what today is?"

Toothless: "Wednesday?"

Hiccup: "Yeah. But, also, today is Snoggletog Day!"

Toothless doesn't understand what Snoggletog Day is, because he never do the Snoggletog with hiccup so he ask him.

Toothless: "What is Snoggletog?"

Hiccup realize that Toothless never celebretes Snoggletog Day, so he explains it to him about Snoggletog Day.

Hiccup: "Snoggletog is a day who we all vikings are celebraiting a tradition in every year and give everyone a present."

Now, Toothless is understanding what Snoggletog is. But he is a dragon and he dosent know what hiccup likes for a present.

Hiccup ask Toothless to come over here to wear some clothes for Snoggletog Day.Hiccup: "Looking charm Toothless! So, what do you think?"

Toothless likes his new clothes for the Snoggletog celebration. They are ready to celebrate The Snoggletog Celebration.

The Gang are also ready for the Snoggletog tradition. They begin to pump up the viliage. They fly around to pump the viliage when everybody is done, they're all planning to make a Flying Show to all vikings in Berk. So, they're all training for the show.

When the training is done, everybody is ready except Toothless, he doesn't have a present for Hiccup. So Toothless is trying to find something for Hiccup. Hiccup looks suspicious at Toothless and ask him what's wrong.

Hiccup: "T-Toothless is everything ok bud? You look so strange. Is everything ok?"

Toothless: "Yes Hiccup! Everything is fine don't worry about me, i am ok."

Hiccup doesn't believe that Toothless is alright. So, he has an eye on him.

Toothless and Hiccup are going to Berk to do something. After that, Hiccup asks to Toothless.

That if does Toothless want to come with Hiccup to the Party.

Hiccup: "Toothless? Do you want to come with me and the gang to attend a party for the Snoggletog celebration?"

Toothless: "Okay! Who will come there?"

Hiccup: "Me and you and the whole gang with their dragons! So that you won't be a lonely dragon."

Toothless: "Alright! Let's go!"

Hiccup and Toothless are on the way to the party. Everybody is there, and then they're arriving.

Astrid: "HICCUP! Welcome, honey! Come, i will show you everything."

Astrid go with Hiccup and Toothless. Astrid tells Hiccup everything around the party, Hiccup finds the Gang's dragons say to Toothless that he can go there and celebrate it with them.

Hiccup: "Toothless! Look! There are other dragons, go with them and celebrate it with them."

Toothless: "Are you sure Hiccup? I would stay with you."

Hiccup: "Don't worry Toothless. I will always have an eye on you."

Toothless goes to the other dragons and celebrating it with them. Hiccup goes there too.They're talking, dancing, and trinking a little bit, until astrid comes for an idea. They're playing the bottle spin, so everyone is on a circle with their dragons. And Astrid spins the bottle and it lands on Hiccup astrid asks him.

Astrid: "Hiccup. Truth or Dare?"

Hiccup chooses 'truth' and gets nervous.

Astrid: "So, you and Toothless are always together. Tell us how long do you love Toothless?"

Toothless and Hiccup are blushing like a tomato and Hiccup is starting to speak.

Hiccup: "So.. ehmm yeah..." *cough* "i l-love everyday and everytime."

The whole gang are impressed and Tuffnut saying, "Wow thats what i called True Friendship."

Astrid: "Okay! So Toothless, truth or dare?"

Toothless: "'Dare' please, with his blushes face."

Astrid: "Okay! if you were love eachother then Would you dare to kiss Hiccup lips on lips?"

Toothless and hiccup are really blushing now and Toothless answering Astrid's question with his blushes face.

Toothless: "Ehm... Y-yes i....i W-would.."

Continues on chapter 2