Chapter 7

[Dae Ryeon's POV]

"Ah, ah, fuck Taylum, slow down," I squeeze out. The uncomfortable yet pleasure-filled feeling of him pounding into my core is overwhelming not to mention the squishing sound of my wet juices and his pre-cum mixing together with his loud grunts and his balls slapping against my cheeks.

My balls tighten as I feel my orgasm nearing and his thick shaft throbbing inside me and the vein on his shaft sliding against my walls makes me go crazy wanting release as soon as possible.

I reach down, caressing his chest with my right hand and pumping my left hand over my swollen purple member. I stroke myself to the rhythm of his thrusts; his head snaps back as I feel his warm seeds coat my inner walls and I cum at the same time.

Taylum plops down limply on my stomach breathing heavily. Reaching my hands over, I turn his head to face me and kiss his lips. His eyes are watery but look sated and satisfied. He smiles up at me, "You like Dae?" he asks and I nod.

"Mn, but it was my first time and you were rough baby," I say and he frowns.

"Sorry Dae," he says and I kiss his forehead. I try to lift him up only to realise that he is still inside me. His face blushes red and he sits up. Moving his hips back, he pops out of me and the feeling of his seeds seeping out of me makes my body tremble.

He lays down beside me and pats his stomach. I chuckle then lay my head on his stomach after turning on my stomach. My back aches and the pain shoots through my body. Rough sex on my first try was a bad idea but I couldn't help it.

Taylum said he wanted to be the top and I didn't mind but then his hips kept snapping and it became rough. I tried to stop him but he didn't listen.

"Sleep," he says to me and I nod my head. Closing my eyes I listen to his heartbeat and the black dots of sleep take me with them.

*Flashback*

I picked Taylum up since he wanted to go out before his birthday. Its tomorrow and I don't mind. I already asked for four days off from my grandfather and he agreed. I picked Taylum up and he started squealing. He loved that I got my hair cut shorter and wanted to cut his hair too.

He complained about not wanting anyone to cut his hair so I took him to my mother. With me holding his hand, he let her cut it and this crazy woman went all out by dying his hair blue. It's good though. The dark black hair with the blue highlights suit him and he looks sexier.

We went out to eat and that's when he told me that he wanted to have sex now and not wait for tomorrow. He said that his family was planning a party for him and that we wouldn't have time together since the rich people were going over.

Right now, we're in a hotel that I booked for us and I thought that I would be the top but he surprised me. Since we were already here and he was the stubborn type, I reluctantly let him top me and he did his duty magnificently well.

We went for three rounds, him screwing me, me riding him and him back on top of him. It was painful but worth it. I never thought that I'd feel this great after sex but yes it was worth it.

It's been five hours since we started its almost time for him to go home but I can't feel my legs.

*End of Flashback*

Opening my eyes, I'm faced with Taylum looking into my eyes with droopy eyes. He raises his hand placing it on my cheek and caresses my cheek with his thumb. I force a smile and he immediately smiles back at me.

He leans over and places a kiss on my lips that soon deepens and I frown slightly because our mouths taste bad but don't move away. His kisses are sloppy but that's okay it's not as if I am an expert.