1; Like the Flower

Daisy

 Daisy; Like the flower.  Her mother was high on some sort of pain killer when she gave birth to her, so her dad was on naming rights, and unluckily for her (in her opinion), he chose Daisy. He said it reminded him of mum, the yellow bud in the middle, he thought it matched her personality, "It's like a ray of sunshine," It was poetic, but it was bullshit. Daisy was a flower, not someone's personality, and she thought it shouldn't be her name either.

Daisy huffed as she sat on her suitcase trying to make all of her clothing fit. She was going back to England so she had to bring all of her big coats and thick clothing, leaving all of the shorts and singlets that she needed for Australia behind (Although she told Liv not to bring a lot, Daisy couldn't help but carry all of her big coats with her and somehow manage to fit them in a tiny suitcase). Leaving the sun and entering the clouds; Daisy was excited that Olivia, her best friend was coming with her, Liv wanted to start a new life just as quickly as Daisy wanted to go back to her old one. Daisy was going back home, going back to where she grew, going back to what she loved.

                "Liv, hurry up!" Daisy yelled standing by the front door of their shared beach house, Liv finally trudged down the stairs, her dirty blond hair tied up into a ponytail and carrying a massive suitcase in her hands, Daisy sighed, "I told you not to bring so much,"

"Sorry that I'm such a worry packer," Liv rolled her eyes making her way outside and waiting for Daisy to lock the door.

"Such a what?" Daisy scoffed, not understanding what her friend was saying,

"A worry packer," Liv stated again once Daisy locked the door and grabbed her suitcase, "It means that I over pack,"

"Yeah, no I got that," Daisy laughed trying to pick up Liv's suitcase and heave it into the boot of their small car that they shared. They both got into the car and backed away from their white house with sea blue rims, "Goodbye house," Daisy frowned waving at their first house,

"Bye, bye house," Liv also frowned. "I won't forget the first time Daisy had sex in you," She laughed, Daisy immediately slapped her friend on the arm telling her to shut up. With a detour to Maccas or McDonalds, they finally made their 7pm flight after spending 40 minutes in customs for Liv bringing her favourite perfume along.

                They sat in their first-class seats — they could certainly thank Liv's extra hours at the café for the leg room — and waited for their adventure to the other side of the world to begin.

                After 20 hours of laughing, talking, gossiping and watching Doctor Who, Liv finally gripped Daisy's hand in fear as they began their descent from the sky and onto their new and old homeland.

"I thought I was going to die," Liv over exaggeratedly sighed, placing her hand over her thumping heart, once they began walking through the airport.

"Liv please, you say that every time we travel somewhere," Daisy mumbled trying to search for their bags in the baggage compartment,

"Yeah," Liv exasperated, "But this time it was real," Daisy handed her large suitcase and heaved her small one off of the conveyer belt, she laughed at her best friend who was trailing her suitcase behind her as they walked next to each other.

                Daisy and Liv got into a taxi and travelled to Daisy's sister's house, she going on a honeymoon with her new husband — who was quite frankly an asshole — they arrived at the small two storey townhouse and after paying the taxi driver made their way to the front door of their new house. Daisy knocked on the door and awaited an answer, but no one came to the door, after knocking three more times, Liv was getting a tad frustrated so she said that Daisy should just call her sister, so she did. And thankfully, she picked up her phone,